Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


mihimaru GT - I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY // Hey! Say! JUMP - Ultra Music Power (PVS)
Saturday, November 3, 2007



I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY

I was expecting a fairly more interesting dance but all I got was weird.... microscopic Hirokos, which was rather uninteresting. Miyake got tons more screen time in this one compared to Gazen Yeah!, so I guess I should be happy.

And is it just me but was Hiroko trying to act cute in that top-right picture? WOOT. xD




Ultra Music Power


This PV was slightly amusing in some scenes, and totally boring at others. Like the scene where they were taking a shower thoroughly left me in shock. Like, a shower using blue light, wow. That is taking modesty to extreme measures. xD

Overall, I still think HSJ will go a long way because loads of them look really good, and even if they don't look good now, Johnny Kitagawa will find some way to make them look good, as he always does.

And did I mention I ordered both of their singles? In fact I ordered two versions of Ultra Music Power just for the heck of it. Sigh, I'm wasting too much money I'm telling you.

Labels: ,

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?