Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Merry Christmas!
Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas my dears!

Sorry for the lateness in the Kpop songs post, but I've been busy enjoying my life! (Read: working my ass off during Christmas period.)

Anyways, here's how I'm spending my Christmas: COOKING! :D And of course I took pictures of the yummylicious dishes!



Japanese Deviled Eggs


Basically potato and eggs mixed with mayo and wasabi! Absolutely delicious!



Cream Pasta with Turkey Ham


The berry jam made it extra festive and went surprisingly well with everything.

And finally...



Raspberries in Fruity Wine Jelly!

Delicious and really tasted like wine. A tad sour due to the raspberries, and also because I forgot to add sugar. LOL.

And there was plenty of Cosmopolitans to go around (my mom's choice, sigh) so we're all happy and drunk here!

Hopefully your Christmas is great too! Let me know what you did for Christmas!

Labels:

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?