Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SQS #067
Sunday, November 29, 2009

This week's SQS is a little game!

Who do you think is hotter coming out of the bathroom? :D

Is it...



SAKURAI SHO!

or!



YAMAMOTO YUSUKE!

I'll let you guys know what III think in the next SQS. xD

[Off topic rant]

To be completely honest, Twilight might not have been so bad if the cast were switched up a little.

I'm not entirely invested with most of the characters, so I'm generally fine with the choices. But Robert Pattinson as Edward is just.... D:

And then they had to cast Kristen Stewart as Bella. God, just kill me.

You can probably tell that I've been holding this mini-rant for a year now.

Back to the ranting. It's probably okay if they casted one of them but not the other, but to cast them both is just enormously stupid. Both of them have this sulky mopey mumbly thing going, which makes them both look like emo goth freaks in awkward love all the time. I personally thought Edward was more bright and jovial, more English gentlemanly in a way. Certainly not the slurring drunken mess that Robert Pattinson seems to think is so sexy.

And Bella just sounds like a petulant bitch I want to smack so hard. ARGH.

Now I'll be first to admit that Edward is possibly the hardest role to cast, and till now I can picture no one doing the role, but KRISTEN STEWART FOR BELLA?!

I mean, I would have totally been a fanboy for the Twilight movies if they'd casted Alexis Bledel. She is PERFECT for the role. Bella sounds like a more subdued Rory Gilmore.

And also, CARLISLE. I am so tired of looking at Carlisle! He looks like someone poured wax on him. I mean, Peter Facinelli looks fine normally, but in the movie he looks like plastic surgery gone very wrong. NOT THE FATHER FIGURE I EXPECTED.

Ok rant over. Back to reading Twilight.

Labels: , ,

8 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?