Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #023: SHUPA JUNI-OH EH YO!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Props to those who figured the post title out.

To start off this week's Q4R, here is a question!
  • what's the most cracktastic k-pop group. because from what i can see they're all american-esque and ghetto.
The answer is SUPER JUNIOR!



Yes, this week's Q4R is ALL ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR! (Which you would have known that I've fallen in love with had you followed me on Twitter. Which if you haven't, you ought to be smacked with something.)

I think they're the most cracktastic grop because seriously, with 13 guys how can they not? It's a whole bunch of flying testosterone and insanity and general guy dopeyness whenever they go on shows. What's not to love?
  • Who is the gayest fairy in Kpop?
I know most people's answer to this is either Heechul or Jo Kwon...



Yes that's Heechul kissing some T-max dude Jungmo from Trax (thanks Sarah for the correction!), Siwon and Sungmin.

But Jo Kwon wins in my opinion, purely because he's such a flamboyant bitch...



But here's a clip of Sungmin that just makes me wonder.



And before you ask, yes, I'd sell my house to feed any boy who talks to me like that. As long as that boy is hot. And horny.
  • SUNGMIN!!


Oh look! The question answered the previous question!

Told you I'm always right.

(Who knew that cute boy is such an exhibitionist. He's horny as well! Damn now I've really got to sell my house to feed him. Sigh.)
  • LOL. I left my comment at the wrong spot. WHOOOPS! x))
    neways, my question:
    How can you not like SuJu, but SJH be in your top 5? D: LOL. (and siwon's not in SJH xDD)
ROFL. Ok so this question was in relation to my previous remark that I didn't like Super Junior (which was but is no longer true) but I liked Super Junior-H (ironically not as true anymore). At that point of time it was only because they were cracktastic and I preferred crack over the general Super Junior stuff (from which I've only heard 2 songs at that time).

But now that I've heard more songs and watched more videos, I've decided that yes, I DO like them.
  • sexiest member in sjm?
  • Who do you think is the hottest member of Super Junior? [including all sub-units] (It's Donghae for me :D)
Well, it may come as a surprise to some but it's not Siwon. xD Though if it's any consolation, Siwon is second.

My favorite member of Super Junior (M or not) is Hankyung. He's an old man (the old men always get me I'm telling ya) and he's just so.... oozing with unconscious sexiness. I can't really explain why.



Oh and he looks awesome in glasses, and his stare is really intense. And I don't even know. I want to lick him. D:
  • SJM Supergirl MV, SEXY RITE?

    ...even though the choreo is borderline lame for me.


Yes indeed it is sexy. I honestly liked the chreography too, for some reason.

There's just something about men in suits and shades and all sorts of stylish clothes that just makes me go GUHHHH.



I mean, look at Hankyung. Don't you want to grab him and bite him and hear him moan and c...

Ahem.
  • Do you think kyuhyun looks like vincent wan from the canto drama moonlight resonance? He reminds me of him =P


....ah? I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know what the heck you're talking about. (Kyuhyun's on the left and Vincent's on the right.)

To end off the post, here's Super Junior's reaction to Nakashima Mika!



Can you really blame them?

Leave me many many more questions because really, I received less than 10 questions in the past weeks! :O Questions pile is running really low (seriously), and you know you want to ask a question. xD



And in an attempt to interact more with my readers, here's a question for you too! Who do YOU think is the gayest person in Kpop? Let me know by leaving me a comment (evidence would be great too)! You know I love 'em gays. :D

[Edit]

COINCIDENTALLY, MY SUPER JUNIOR-M POSTER ARRIVED!



I took down the Big Bang one since it was a 2008 poster and it's nearing the end of 2009 already. Sigh. GIVE ME ANOTHER POSTER BIG BANG! D:

Labels: ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?