Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #022: WAY TOO OLD ISSUES
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yes, this week's Q4R is all about the old issues that I've procrastinated on for too long and thus they've become impossibly irrelevant.

So here they are! (A lot of them! Be very glad!)
  • Have any snarky comments on Namie Amuro's WILD PV?


Sorry to disappoint you woman, but there's no wind in outer space. Unless that is some beach in which I ask "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH A SHINY GOWN ON A BEACH AT NIGHT?!"

Jpop PVs really make no sense a lot of the time.
  • im watching 'we got married', starting on the episode kangin came in at. ANYWAY. can you just explain it to me, what determines the couple's break up? like they just randomly have it one day!? O.O
I have no fucking idea. I gave up when they took out Andy and Solbi because after that the show just went downhill super quickly.



"CHOMP CHOMP I WANT YOUR TEEFS."
  • You HAVE to love Ayu's Next Level right??!! It's AMAZING!!!!
No not really. If you took out all the singles and the rubbish interludes, all that's left behind sounds like a smashed up robot, an emotionless woman in the background and one very amateur producer. The album reeks of digital unprofessionalism to me. It sounds flat on all counts.
  • Did you hear? Someone tried to kill koda kumi! What's your theory to explain this situation? And who do you think would replace ku-chan if she disappeared from the J-pop world.
When I first heard this piece of news, I thought it was really insanely hilarious.

"Must have been one of those crazy menopausal, rotting-uterus women she insulted the year earlier!"

And I subsequently gave it not much thought. Though in retrospect, she probably was asking for it with her lyrics in "Juicy":

Kill me now Ooh tsurete itte Yoru wo koe Akete mo sono mama Kill me tonight Afure dasu atsui BOOSHON

So perhaps it was just an overzealous fan trying to grant her her wish. *shrugs*

And how dare you ask such a question! NO ONE REPLACES KUMI! ...except maybe Hirai Ken? 8D You know he's going to be fierce in those heels. *nods furiously*
  • Come on, you must think Mika Nakashima looks pretty in the PV for Over Load, right? :P


She looks ordinary I guess, which is a step up from freaky, so yeah good job Mika!

Though really, her hair looks like it's going to coil around her neck and kill her in that first picture. Eeks.
  • i cant stand maru's (k8) voice. make him shut up. please.
  • oh, and tell taemin to stop perming his hair. It looks better straight. a lot better. LOL.
  • LOL. and while you're at it, tell key to buy a new wig. His blonde hair looks gross. yuck.
  • ... not that yesungs hair is much better. o.o skunk ?
Er okay. SHINee boys (and Maru), you heard the guy/girl/anonymous person.

OHMAIGOD

Have you seen all the talk going down at jpopmusic RE Roma Tanaka?

http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=62991

Start from page 50 or somewhere around there...

-zeeboom

You know what the interesting thing about this issue is?

It's the fact that referrals to my Tanaka Roma is gay post increased exponentially after this incident exploded. And basically my blog became the official gay source of Roma. Marvelous.

Well after reading all the crap hurled at him, I must say that I'm quite amused AND slightly surprised as well. Who knew he liked such kinky stuff? He looks like the typical gay gym bunny who goes home and whines to his boyfriend about how tough life is before having whiny moany sex in the living room.

I guess it's essentially the same except you switch the whining and moaning out for screaming and yelling in pain. *shrugs*

(P.S: The url provided in the comment is basically useless now, with all the incriminating stuff removed. However, if you google hard enough, you'd be able to find something interesting eventually.)
  • who did it better:

    yesung or massu (hair)
Because there wasn't any photo attached, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

So I did a search and assumed you're talking about these hairstyles:



In which I would say I really don't know. Probably Masuda cos I'm more used to seeing his hair like that. Yesung looks like he has trouble with his eyes with his hair like that.

(Also, the show of skin makes me biased, slurp.)

(Also, I think I'm using the wrong photos. The hairstyles in no way look similar. Hm.)
  • What do you think of Naoya Urata's recent karaoke night with JaeJoong and Micky from Toho??


I think he looks like a wannabe. Like "YAY LOOK AT ME I'M WITH THESE HOT YOUNG DUDES ARE YOU JEALOUS YET HAHAHAHA."

He looks old to begin with (not that old isn't sexy, because in many instances it is, though this probably isn't one of them), and going out with younger guys is really not helping his situation. And his arms look really... untrained.

I mean, he looks like a homeless hobo next to Jaejoong. Hm.
  • What's your thoughts on the whole Jay Bum thing?
  • Two words: Jay Park.
    What do you think about the whole damned affair? D:<
  • These are really random questions, but I've really enjoyed reading your opinions on celebrities and the sort. Anyway, have you heard of the recent controversy regarding 2PM's Jaebeom and his myspace comments? If so, what do you think of the current situation ? How do you think it will impact the fan culture in Korea (if at all)?
  • jays leaving 2pm.
    im at a state of depression.
    thoughts?
Ok so I've probably held off on giving my opinion on this for too long (though this is the "latest" issue of the lot).

I really don't understand Korean netizens. Firstly they give him loads of shit about an issue that is SO SO SO OLD.

Which is fine of course, if that's the way you want to play it. OF COURSE the guy would feel compelled to leave his group right?

So he fulfills their wishes in leaving the group (and heck, even leaving Korea) and then they go ballistic and say "nuuu we want you back".

Make up your fucking mind bitches.

Think about the whole situation from HIS point of view. If you said something horrible about the country you're currently residing in (and are insanely popular in) and the WHOLE COUNTRY knows about what you think of them, wouldn't you want to get away from it all as well?

I mean, how can one live life with weird looks every single day. Everyone's going to know what you once thought of them in the distant past. And even if they don't give it much thought, I think I would be real paranoid and start becoming overly cautious and wary of the people around me. Which is not a way to live at all.

Basically it means that Korea is a place where he would feel terrible in now.

And yet these "fans" want to force him to come back to a place which gives him so much shame and hurt? What the hell is wrong with them? Boycotting the other members of 2PM? Is that what Jaebeom would have wanted?

Seriously, this is why people have a bad impression on fans - because of these impossibly childish and moronic fans who shoot off their mouths and do things without thinking.

You know, you chased him out. He doesn't want to come back. Get over it. Learn your fucking lesson and shut the fuck up next time.

---

FINALLY DONE WITH THIS WEEK'S Q4R! D: It took quite a bit of work to get this out so LEAVE ME TONS OF COMMENTS SAYING HOW MUCH YOU DISAGREE WITH ME OKAYS. xD (You guys always seem to disagree with me when I have a strong opinion. LOL.)

As usual, if you have a question for me (really few questions now! I need more!) drop me a comment using the button below!



Also, please nominate Jpop songs to be in the Raid My Minibar top 30 list this year! Click here!

(And OMG I'M ON TIME THIS WEEK! I thought it was Thursday and I was already late! :O Well I guess all the better for you guys then? xD)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?