Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SQS #055
Sunday, September 6, 2009

First off...



THANK YOU FOR 70,000 UNIQUE VISITORS.

I am constantly very grateful at how much support I get with this blog of mine. My internship is coming to an end, which means I have more time to blog!

And the end of 2009 is coming, which means the potential for all sorts of nonsesical lists is just ASDFGHJKL AMAZING.

Anyways to thank you guys, I'm going to make this week's SQS super special. This SQS definitely makes it into my top 5. Maybe even my top 3.

This week's SQS feature is...




MUKAI OSAMU IN ANAN.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.



HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S AMAZING IN BED AND OMG MY BRAIN NOT WORKING NO AH WHAT?



*gropes screen desperately*



If you have the high quality scans, PLEASE SHARE.

If you have a copy of this magazine for sale, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS!

*foams at mouth while spasming*

Labels: ,

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?