Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SQS #052
Sunday, August 16, 2009

This week's SQS feature is...



Horikita Maki!

Reader Aikorin dropped these pictures in the comments for my birthday (and again in a SQS feature), so THANKS SO MUCH DEAR!



And damn, if she were a boy, she'd be the most popular JE boy like ever.



She looks like a mix of Ikuta Toma and Oguri Shun with Koike Teppei's skin in this photo!

[Blog Housekeeping]

Well, from now onwards, every Wednesday will be article day. It may be a Q4R post, or an article post, but not both in the same week. As you all know, I have very little time on my hands so this is the best I can do for now. Hope you guys understand! (Psst, drop me a question or two in the Q4R box, the questions pile is small now! Higher chance of getting a question answered! :D)

Labels: ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?