Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Why I hate stupid fans.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Remember that post that caused a lot of people to be unhappy with me a long long time ago? The one where I mentioned things I disliked about Jpop?

Well, this post is essentially about one of the points. Except now this point extends to out of Jpop as well, considering the topic relates to Kpop and whatever else pop fans as well.

I hate stupid fans.

In my previous post, I said:

Many many people have gotten SO angry at me for saying something bad about their favorite stars. What does it matter to you? Will you get anything out of defending them? Will not defending them cause them to die or something? No. So get over yourself and your silly act and take my comments with a pinch of salt....

... So what if you hate them, it doesn't concern me. So what if I hate a certain star? It definitely doesn't concern you. Stop being so posessive of your idols, you don't own them.

Well, if you noticed in another one of my previous posts, one of the most lovely commenters I've ever had said this:

Can anyone say AAA hater?

I can't see your point at all and think you're lame.

To which I replied:

Yeah yeah fuck you. You should go through my blog carefully before saying I'm an AAA hater. I'm probably a bigger fan of them than you'll ever be, so please bring your ignorance and self-importance somewhere else where you're more significant. Perhaps that fast food joint near your house? Have fun.

When I received a reply from this anonymous person AGAIN one day later, I safely assume that this person has no life. I mean he(she/it) comes back to a blog he(she/it) obviously disagrees with and frowns upon just to see whether I have anything to say to their comments!

Who's the lame one now.

Anyways, their reply was:

Really? Because the fact of the matter is, I love AAA so much the way they are that, unlike SOME people, I'm not determined to have any one of them (Nishijima) leave. And since when does a fan of AAA make fun of every little thing they can, be it over costumes or looks or whatever?

I could understand if you were pointing out one thing that you thought was silly, but you just full-on diss them. Doesn't sound like a fan to me. And certainly not one who likes AAA more than I do.

Anyway, there's no fast food joint near my house, but if one does appear anytime soon, I'll be sure to let them know that you predicted their opening, since you're THAT amazing. Obviously.

I honestly LOLed in real life when I read this, because if you just throw away all your common sense for one second, it sounds like a really logical argument!

But only it isn't.

I mean, here is a person, who is anonymous, who has not proven themselves in ANY way to be a fan (except through their exclamation of love and all that boring rubbish, on MY blog), saying they are a bigger fan of AAA than I am!

So let's dissect this shall we?

Really? Because the fact of the matter is, I love AAA so much the way they are that, unlike SOME people, I'm not determined to have any one of them (Nishijima) leave.

Well. How do I make this simpler to understand for someone who lacks logic like you...

Hmm.

Ok, let's say, I'm a HUGE fan of cheeseburgers. Except I hate pickles a lot. So I like my cheeseburger without the pickles. Many people have seen me eating cheeseburgers. Even if it is without the pickles.

You, claim to LOVE cheeseburgers as they are, pickles and all, yet no one has seen you eat one.

Am I still the lesser fan? If you only hate one part of the main thing, does is really make a difference?

Nishijima is a pickle. I want to pick him out and throw him away. Deal with it.

And since when does a fan of AAA make fun of every little thing they can, be it over costumes or looks or whatever?

I could understand if you were pointing out one thing that you thought was silly, but you just full-on diss them. Doesn't sound like a fan to me. And certainly not one who likes AAA more than I do.

Let's see. Firstly, I'm not dissing EVERYTHING. It's still pretty much undeniable that they sing much better than most of JE, and dance better than most of JE. I'm only dissing how they look in this set of photos, which I'm sure many people would agree with me, looks ridiculous.

Secondly, I'm going to paraphrase something that my favorite AAA fan Mandy has said once on the A'dAA forums - it is only fair for fans to hold their idols to the standards set by the idols themselves initially.

AAA used to be good, and I pretty much evangelized about their awesomeness on my blog for the longest time.

Yet it seems you, big fan as you claim you are, didn't give a crap to leave a comment to show your support for my very uphill battle.

But when they started getting horrible, which they did, I naturally was unhappy about it. And then 2009 came along and they just pretty much went to crap.

So, I express my opinion about it, though admittedly in a rather caustic and sarcastic manner. What has my opinion got to do with you? Why does you not seeing my point make me lame?

In fact, I think you not getting my point makes YOU lame.

And also, you're only commenting when I mention something bad about them? You know what you're doing? You're just taking my opinion, telling me it's wrong, and then not giving me a proper reason as to why it's wrong.

And then you go feel good about yourself for it. For "defending" your favorite group. You know what? Your fandom is lazy and doesn't benefit anyone at all. I don't see how that can be constituted as being a bigger fan than I am.

Imagine this. A professor who teaches Shakespeare says that... I don't know, Romeo and Juliet is Shakespeare's WORST work because it is flawed in this way and that way.

And then out of nowhere, I just go to him and say "OMG YOU SED SHAKEPEARE SUCK! SHAKESPEARE NO SUCK YOU SUCK! YOU DUN DESERVE TO TEACH SHAKESPEARE."

Yeah, that's kind of how you sound like to me, that is, retarded and annoying.

You know what else you are? You're a blind fan. Or you have really bad taste.

You claim to "love AAA so much the way they are". Like really? Even them coming out with crap is acceptable for you? Do you not have opinions about what kind of music you like or the kind of aesthetics you like and what you don't? Do you need an idol group to tell you what to like? How pathetic are you?

And if you just "happen" to like everything they come out with, then you really change your liking pretty damned quickly. You'd probably be able to survive in a war or something since you'd be able to learn to appreciate eating crap or dirt or something (that is, if AAA tells you to of course, or cooks it.... or makes it). Which makes me oh so sad since while in the really violent war, I'll know at the back of my head that somewhere somehow, someone so much less intelligent than I am is still alive. That and the fact that it's a really violent war of course.

I will admit though that I was wrong about one thing in that AAA post though, and it was about Hidaka:

And the netted top with an undershirt with FAKE ABS SHADOWS? HOW SAD IS THAT?

Well, who knew he looked like this?:



Ooh hellllllooo there.

Labels:

10 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?