Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


RAID'S 100TH JAPANESE SINGLE!
Friday, July 17, 2009

... is not by a Jpop artist. How ironic?

[Single #98]

I'll admit that I only got this single because I wanted to make the single coming be #100. But still, it is still one of my favorite ever Japanese singles by one of my favorite Jpop groups ever.



Tackey & Tsubasa - Kamen / Mirai Koukai

If you look back to this post, you will see that I've already bought another version of this before. However, it's one of my favorite Jpop songs ever, which makes the 2nd single more than worth the buy. Go take a listen if you haven't, Kamen is a seriously good song.

[Kpop single]

To make things more suspenseful (DUN DUNN DUNNNNN), I shall post about a Kpop single (mini album?) that I've bought.



2PM - 2:00PM Time For Change


I think I bought this out of pure madness. I don't really like them all that much now in retrospect. D:

But ohwells, it's only 9USD.

[Single #99]



BIG BANG - My Heaven

I have no idea how their name is spelled in Japan - BIG BANG, Big Bang or BIGBANG? Hm.

Either way, this single came with a first press postcard! Which I totally did not expect. So that was nice.

My Heaven initially came out in Korean (and the Korean title translates to "Heaven" as well, how original), so it's not exactly a song I could squee over (since I've already heard it a few times). But still, Taeyang looks AMAZING in the video (as does the other members, of course, ahem), so that makes me really happy.

[Single #100]

You might have already guessed it, judging from the 99th single, but number 100 is...



BIG BANG - GARA GARA GO!!


I LOVE THIS SINGLE TO BITS AND PIECES. Gara Gara Go!! is an amazing song which has an incredible PV (THAT'S THE WAY PVs SHOULD BE MADE JAPAN, YOU HEAR ME?). The B-side Top of the World was looping on my MP4 player for DAYS and the third song Stylish is possibly one of the most fun Big Bang songs EVER. You should seriously buy it if you've not, because Big Bang will change your life.

100 singles, each costing about 20 USD guarantees that I've spent at least 2000 USD on singles. Damn.

Labels: , ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?