Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #014: Late again, but at least it's here!
Saturday, June 13, 2009

I know it's late, but who cares, at least I'm blogging, which is much better than taking un-announced hiatuses (ahem) or some other stuff.

I'm like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING all the extra time I have left into blogging. Which is a huge task in itself, so you know, be nice and comment and tell me how funny I am even if I'm not.
  • Out of all of your current SQS's who would you shag continuously?. and by continuously, i mean in a world where you can have all the stamina, energy and... all the silver stuff you need for fun.
Just one? D: THAT IS SUCH A DIFFICULT CHOICE. UM. UM.

*looks through all the SQSes*



Yeah, I'm guessing Taeyang. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE ALL THE FUN IN THE WORLD WITH HIM?

Please, for those of you lesser enlightened ones, please go search for his videos on Youtube and do yourself a favor. You may dirty your panties/shorts/whatever but it's well worth it.

More sexy pictures:




And...



OMG IS THAT NOT CUTE ENOUGH FOR YOU. HE'S MINE ALL OF YOU PERVY READERS GO AWAY NOW.

And yes, I'm going to need loads of "silver stuff". But more from his side please? :D
  • does the name "raid my minibar" have a double meaning by any chance? & if it does, do you get a kick out of it when others (and you) refer to yourself as 'Raid'?
I'm going to quote myself because I'm really lazy. LOL.

"Eventually I came up with Raid My Minibar, because it doesn't sound all too serious yet has kind of a dirty connotation to it (heh) and I just liked the sound of it. Which is pretty much who I am too, none too serious and just a little bit dirty. *Cough cough*"

So yes, it kind of has a double meaning, but no, I don't really care when people call me Raid. It's just a name that I've gotten used to is all.
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
Wow. I honestly don't know. Um, depends on what you're talking about.

Blog-wise, I have a feeling that 5 years down the road, I won't be blogging so much about Jpop anymore, but I'll definitely still blog. Perhaps I'll blog about Kpop. Perhaps American music. Perhaps about my exciting life (hopefully). So no worries, one way or another, I'll be here to stay! :D

But in 5 years, I wish I could be a teacher. I would love to teach English and Literature. It sounds like a fun job. Plus, no two days are the same, which is much better than an office job.

Or perhaps I'll go into advertising. That sounds fun too. Plus, I THINK I'm creative? We'll see.
  • Sex?
How much are you offering? :D
  • top 3 ways to concentrate on work! GO!
1. Do not read my blog. It's too good to resist.
2. Do not think about that hot person who always walks past and has a great ass (someone in my office totally does).
3. Drink copious amounts of caffeinated drinks. I've always thought those office jokes and TV shows were joking when they claim they need coffee ALL THE TIME. Well, now I know that it's BLOODY HELL TRUE. Oh god. Although I drink Coke Zero instead of coffee. Hmm.
  • How can anyone not want to fuck Akanishi Jin?
Watch me.

DO. NOT. WANT.

You're welcome.
  • Next question is a picture again!


This is so strange on so many counts. Firstly, is he trying to be manly by smoking? Well, then the pink guitar is all off. And how did he balance the camera on the bed he was sitting on? Did he specifically set up a tripod, take off his clothes, pose in that spastic manner and then waited for the timer to go off? How pathetic and sad is that?

And if he didn't take it himself, who took it? What the hell was he doing naked with a guitar? Is his guitar resting on his dick? Isn't it dangerous to play anything electric while naked?

You know, Jpop stars really do have a lot of issues.
  • LOL?
Uh. ROFL? Whut.
  • fill in the blanks.
_________ is so __________ because _________ and I'm very __________. I feel ______ because ________ was ______ing some _________.

I hope it's okay that I changed the IS to ARE and the WAS to IS.

All my readers are so indebted to me because they're always very bored online and I'm very entertaining. I feel accomplished because all I am doing is posting some rubbish from time to time.

:D

As usual, comments are loved, questions are welcome and the world is round. There are currently 77 questions in the mysterious questions box so I'm having quite some fun having my pick.

Click on the nifty button to send me a question! :D


Labels: , ,

1 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?