Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SQS #042
Sunday, June 7, 2009

This week's SQS feature is...



SAKURAI SHO AGAIN.

Well, he's like a cheap stripper or something, no point not looking.

Anyways, next sunday is my BIRTHDAY! YAY! So naturally, I won't be posting anything on that day.

And here comes the fun part!

As a birthday present to me, please send me photos of loads of hot Jpop/Kpop stars in various states of undress! 8D You have one week to go hunt for them so PLEASE BRING ME TRUCKLOADS?

In next week's SQS post, you will be able to leave a comment with a hot picture for me! :D

(Please don't leave them hot pictures in this week's post! :D)

I initially thought it would be fun for readers to like send in their photos (*cough*nekkid*cough*) but I don't think anyone would actually bother. ROFL. What do you guys think?

Oh what the heck, let's just do this. For next week's SQS post, either:
  1. Leave a comment with a photo of a hot Jpop/Kpop star and a birthday message if you'd like OR
  2. Leave a comment with your picture! With loads of kisses and hugs and signs that say you love me.
I'm a whore like that. So sue me. LOL.

If you love me, you'd do it. Oh god, how embarrassing would it be if no one did it? LOL.

Labels: ,

2 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?