Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #013: Johnny's Entertainment (Groups!)
Sunday, June 7, 2009

(Yes, I forgot to publish once again and instead drafted this damned thing. I hate work, work makes me stupid.)

This week is all about JE groups! Too many, so we'll have to see how it goes.
  • can you review and compare the music videos of both arashi - believe and ohno's solo ?
    please x.x
  • Comments on Arashi's believe and Ohno's solo. :D
    (to think we just got through arashi week too.)
  • comments on ohnos solo
  • how do you like ohno satoshi's vocals ?


Well okay. I loved Believe a TON when it first came out, but eventually it just got SO DAMNED NOISY that I couldn't stand it. The music video was sort of boring, but the set was really pretty though. But the dancing still sucked.

Ohno's singing and solo was boring, but at least the dancing in the PV was good. *shrugs* And he's hot, so I'll forgive him. All I have to do is imagine him tied down on a bedframe and I'm good to go. Who cares about his singing!
  • Drunk and naked SMAP member alert! Do you think being in JE scarred them for life and made some of the boys a bit... mentally unstable?
  • I know its Kpop week and all, but ya GOTTA express your feelings on Kusanagi Tsuyoshi's arrest. xDDDD
  • Have you heard of the SMAP member who got arrested for being buck naked in public?
    Since you seem to have a logical reason for everything, what do you think is the story behind this one?


With my awesome in-brain-chip that I've secretly embedded in every single JE male, I was able to dig through my archives to find this:

"W-why do those damned Japanese women like Takuya better than me..... WHY! WHAT IS IT THAT HE HAS THAT I DON'T? He's ... *bzzz* *bzzzzzzz* married. MARRIED YOU HEAR ME. And it's not like his penis is big either. I mean, LOOK AT MINE! .... Oh boy I'm tired, let's sit on this bench. Yeah, look at my thing, it's so big and beautifullllllll. Takuya's little flimsy one..... h-he's... Who's... Who are you? WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING NAKED. I HAVE A BIG PENIS YOU HEAR ME. Guh... Damned Japanese women don't know what's good even if it hit them on the face..... ooh, a kitten... fucking Takuya...."

And wait till you hear the conversations Nishikido Ryo has with himself in his head. :D
  • Arashi's crazy moon! THOUGHTS :D ?


I prefer Ashita no Kioku a million times more. It is possibly one of the best songs that was released this year. Or maybe it's because I'm busy being an emo kid now. And the PV was well done too. I might gush about it in another post, if I ever find the time to.
  • Is it in any way possible that MatsuJun's straight? There are always some people whom everyone thinks is gay who actually aren't, but I can't tell if that could be the case with him since my gaydar is broken.
I highly doubt Matsujun is gay. He just doesn't give me that vibe at all. I think the only possible gay one in Arashi is Ohno, the rest of them just act that way.

And maybe Nino is bisexual because you know, he loves ze buttsecks with Ohno too much.
  • MATSUJUN IS HOT HOT HOT! Yummyyy ?
No.
  • Raid -
    Please list, in order, which Arashi members you would have a relationship (dating/sexual, it doesn't matter) with. :3


1. Ohno - Because I like older guys. And the fact that he finds anything delicious is really adorable. And because's he's a repressed gay dude.
2. Nino - Because he's a bitch.
3. Sho - Because he's clever. I mean, Tokyo University, hello? That's sexy in my book. FINE FINE KEIO HAPPY NOW? Sheesh, it's not like the guy's my husband or something. All I know is he's smart, and I don't care about the rest. Deal with it.
  • Do you like the whole Arashi pairing thing? Sorry for the random question.
I like pairings in ANY group. So yes. And just in case you want to know, my fav pairing is Ohmiya. Because they're like married and happily fucking already. All you girls can just stop hoping now.
  • What are your thoughts on Kanjani8's latest subgroup songs and PVs (You Can See, Kicyu, Glorious) from their new album Puzzle?


Sadly, the only song I have no interest in comes from the only member I love. You Can See was consistently mediocre. The song is really just boring and not my kind of things. Admittedly, it had the best PV of the three (like hello, stupid cut-out art figures dancing? Why the fuck do I care?), but that wasn't enough to make up for the semi-bad song.

Glorious had the best combination of song/PV. The PV was sort of just typical Johnny's stuff but the song was surprisingly good. Considering it was written by someone who actually KNOWS English (I can't remember your name Mr. Songwriter, sorry), the lyrics were pretty much the best you can expect from a JE song.

"Glorious, glorious, miracle - you're the dreams I've got inside. Paint my world, of colors so divine."
Very worth the listen.

Kicyu was my favorite song of the three, but the PV was crap. The song is very typical pop, and the beat is somehow so darned addictive in that very dangerous way (I nearly started clapping my hands in public, the lady sitting beside me on the bus must've thought I was having spasms). Go listen to it. The PV was total crap though. I think HSJ was the one in charge of all the arts and craft in the PV.
  • What do you think of having Yamada as the spotlight for HSJ? Who do you think deserves it?


Well, in every group there will definitely be someone who has the spotlight, whether they deserve it or not. I've never found any of these group "spotlights" deserving of their place, and Yamada is included in this whole affair.

But honestly, HSJ as a whole is so plain personality-wise... so... Chinen? Because he's sort of cute. IDEK.

Or Okamoto. Because he already has abs. Add five years and he's gonna be the sexiest shit JE has seen in years.

I'm not going to ask for more questions this week, though I doubt anyone would listen. As you can see from the lateness of posts of late that I've been VERY busy with work and blogging has become a really tough act to keep up with. So yes, you can still ask me questions, but be prepared to wait a HIDEOUSLY long time for your answer.

I'm sorry? I really wish I had more time to be funny for you guys.

Labels: , , , ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?