Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Twitter Dum Twitter Dee
Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm sure at least SOME of my readers know what Twitter is. It's not exactly a new thing, though I must say it has only caught on in recent months.

For the less informed, Twitter is what they call a microblogging website, where you can only post about 140 characters at a time. 140 characters looks about this long:

"I really hope that I would have money to buy the new Hirai Ken album. From the way things are looking, it's pretty much fat hope. OHNOES. D:"

That's how short it is. It works pretty much like your regular Facebook status updates, except without all the chaos of Facebook (and evil Facebook layouts).

And on Twitter, you "follow" people (yes, stalkerish people can jizz in their pants now) and their updates will appear on your homepage. Similarly, when people follow you, your updates will appear on their homepage.

There's also an "@" function (along with a "#" function which I don't really use and understand) which is to direct your message at someone. For example, if I wanted to say something specifically to Kimitsu (and yet let the whole world read it, isn't that fun and blatantly shameless?), it would look something like this:

"@kimitsu You're such a bitch. But I love you. Well, not really."

Something like that.

Anyways, for those of you who has not joined Twitter yet, you really should. It's insanely fun once you've gotten the hang of it. And after you've joined, you can follow me! My updates are generally really random. And talk about my personal life. And sometimes my way-too-personal life.

Moving on! This is what this post is all about! Twitter! Ever wondered what Jpop stars would say on their Twitter? Well, worry not for I have found loads of Jpop stars accounts in Twitter! :D

Well okay, only Ayumi, Kumi and Kenken's. But still! Better than nothing right! Here are their tweets!

queenayumi I think I look really pretty in my new album! No one has bigger eyes than I do! I bet everyone is jealous of my huge eyes. 8D


kuuchan @queenayumi Giant squids have eyes the size of soccer balls. You don't see anyone being jealous of them now do you?


kuuchan I need some hot sex in my life. All my male backup dancers are gay. Why is everyone gay, WHY?!!


kenken @kuuchan I'm not gay!



kuuchan @kenken HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



queenayumi @kuuchan I'll ask Max Matsuura-san to suspend you like he did that other time!



kuuchan I really hate people who bring up old issues when they have nothing to shoot back at you. I mean, seriously, let's just move on with our lives.


kenken @kuuchan OMG I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. I mean it's like, sometimes, these people like, you know, are so... what's that word... irritating! Yes! Irritating!


queenayumi @kenken Being gay is wrong. A man should only make love with a woman. And the occasional blow up doll. Teehee!


kenken @queenayumi Who the hell are you.



queenayumi @kenken Don't you know me? I am the queen of Jpop!



kuuchan @queenayumi Don't you know him? HE is the queen of Jpop!



kenken Why can't all women be like men? Strong, caring, solid, hard, rugged...



kuuchan @kenken Bring you and your gayness to Sesame Street my dear. I'm a horny bitch and I don't need more competition right now.


queenayumi Sigh, I've been in Jpop for 10 years and what has it all amounted to?



kenken @queenayumi Once again, who the hell are you.



kuuchan Going out for some hot fuck with some fanboy who thinks I'm just a girl who really looks like me. Ironic and freaky, but I'm a desperate woman.


kenken @kuuchan I wish I could go out for a hot fuck too.



kuuchan @kenken With me? Or the fanboy?



queenayumi @kuuchan EEEEW I would never have sex with a random fan! Who knows where their parts have been!


kuuchan @queenayumi You will never have sex. Period. Just because you've seen his thing doesn't mean you've had sex.


queenayumi @kuuchan What else are you supposed to do with it then! Eat it? EEEEWW HAHAHA.


kenken @queenayumi Well THERE's a thought.



kuuchan @kenken GO. AWAY. NOW. I don't want your gay aura to jump onto me then onto my fanboy later! I NEED ROUGH RAW SEX.


kenken @kuuchan Don't shave. Then it'll be rough. And definitely raw.



kuuchan @kenken ... I'm not having this conversation with you. To everyone else: OFF I GO! With no underwear! YEEEAH.


queenayumi I am very confused now. How can a woman eat a man's life force? Won't she get pregnant like that?


kenken Anyone wants to have hot sex with me tonight?



queenayumi @kenken If you promise to show me how a woman eats a man's life force, then yes, me!


kenken @queenayumi And once again, who the hell are you.



raidmyminibar Happy mother's day everyone!

Labels: , ,

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?