Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #009: KAT-TUN
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Too many KAT-TUN questions. I shall just dump them all in one big post. 8D

(Warning, long ass post about KAT-TUN ahead. Run while you can.)

(By the way, if you've submitted a question before but I have not answered it, please do not re-submit them! I am getting to your question, they're there don't worry! :D It's really hard for me to tell if they're submitted by the same people or not, and I have to eventually sort all of them together which makes it really tedious. D: But keep sending me your questions! :D I like receiving interesting questions, and it really helps when people update me on stuff I usually can't be bothered to take note of.)

(No KAT-TUN questions for a long long time please. I hate them. KAT-TUN, not the questions.)
  • what do you really think of akanishi jin and/or kat-tun in general?
  • can you tell us what are your opinions about each members of kat-tun?


Akanishi Jin:
Tanaka Koki:
Kamenashi Kazuya:
Taguchi Junnosuke:
Nakamaru Yuichi:
Ueda Tatsuya
  • People say that Akanashi Jin went to the states to learn 'english'.
    but my friend told me it was because johnny sexually harassed jin o.o (which i highly doubt)
    but i read somewhere that he actually impregnated two teenage girls, and that the USA was an escape from it. (which, sadly, i can see happening)
    do you know the true story?
  • i read a rumor that jin went to the states because he got 2 teens pregnant, though his excuse was he suddenly wanted to learn english. Dya know the truth behind this?!
Well let's look at the three different situations and see which is the most possible.

Learn english: Have you heard his English? It's worse than my Turkish. Or my Greek. Or my Mandarin underwater.

Johnny's sexual harassment: Let's just ignore the fact that you have to be raped/molested in some way to even get into JE in the first place. So Johnny did something sexual to Jin, and Jin runs away and then comes back to JE again? What, he has some fetish for old wrinkly men? Highly doubt this. But then again, when you get down to it, a mouth is just a mouth...

Eew.

Impregnated two teens: Well, it would beg the question as to WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID NOT TO USE PROTECTION TWICE YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD? Seriously, guys may be horny, and Akajin may be stupid, but I doubt anyone can make such a huge mistake. Twice.

So from the looks of it, my conclusion is, Jin went to the states because he got sexually harassed by Johnny, then felt lonely in the states, and then decided that guy/girl/old/young mouths really aren't all that different.
  • Can you do a comparison on KAT-TUNs two latest releases, One drop and white x'mas ?
  • A REVIEW ! KAT-TUN - RESCUE vs. KAT-TUN - One Drop. PVs and song. I dont care about the B sides x) PLEASEE!!!
  • Rescue or One Drop?


It always amazes me when people ask me opinions on music. My tastes are rather... different compared to normal people. So my reviews on music really should not be trusted.

Not that ANY of my reviews should be trusted, because most of the time I'm on crack or some other drug anyways.

But song-wise, between White X'mas, One Drop and Rescue, the best one would be White X'mas. The song was at the very least, simple and uncomplicated for the weak vocals of KAT-TUN. The chorus was a tad high in my opinion, but otherwise the whole song was quite pleasant.

One Drop is like almost every other KAT-TUN song, which remains in my head for a LONG LONG while. But ultimately, my impression of the song has been ruined by one gaspy "ooh!" that a certain Akanishi Jin uttered in the middle of nowhere. It sounded like some guy hit his magical spot by accident and he got a shock. Not sexy.

I've heard Rescue before, by watching the PV, and unlike all the other KAT-TUN songs that've had PVs, this is the ONLY song that I cannot remember at all. I don't remember how it sounds, I don't remember liking it, I don't remember hating it. I guess this just means it's really bland, boring and fades too quickly into the background.

Well I've youtubed the song to remind myself what it sounds like and it's just not my kind of song. I don't know what kind of image they're going for with this song - it's not really manly, neither is it sexy, and it just sounds like some half-hearted emo yelling. So yes, compared with One Drop, I think One Drop still wins out. Which is saying a lot.

As for the PVs.... Well I really can't be bothered with KAT-TUN PVs anyways. Never has there been a KAT-TUN PV which I've liked. I can only say the sets for these two PVs look quite good. Other than that, it's just a bunch of trannies who regretted becoming trannies and are now trying to regain their macho side by strutting around.

Not hot.
  • Who's the bigger douche? Akanishi Jin or Kamenashi Kazuya?

Which are you more willing to lose, your left ball or right ball? I can't answer this question without compromising my integrity in some way.

*coughs* I am slightly tempted to say Akanishi Jin.... *cough*
  • what do you think of this:




    LOL. poor jinnyyy!
What kind of lame guy touches himself through his underwear? What are you, performing for someone?

Wait, don't answer that, I don't want to know.

And having foreplay with yourself before wanking is just really sad and pathetic in the old lonely crusty man kind of way. Just whip the thing out, shake it a few times and let go. Stop being so pretentious.
  • I know you hate KAT-TUN (I do too), but which member do you think could go solo and make it well?
    I'm just wondering since I don't know what half of them do; most of them don't seem to sing or dance well.. is this just another hollow, fluffy Johnny's group?
  • I realize that you dislike KAT-TUN immensely, but which member of KAT-TUN do you like the most and why?
    And which member do you think would do the best solo when it comes to singing?


Depends on what you want them to be when they go solo. But since you asked about singing, I would say Nakamaru. He has the best voice and somehow looks manly enough to market as a non-JE boy.

My fave (looks-wise) would probably be Taguchi. He's the only one who looks clean and innocent amongst them. The rest have either horny faces or tranny faces or gangsta faces. Sheesh.
  • What are your 5 guiltiest pleasures? (in or out of Jpop... maybe both?)
  • do you, at times, consider KAT-TUN your guilty pleasure?
For the second question, no. KAT-TUN's songs are addictive, but they're not really pleasurable. It's kind of like... popping bubble wrap. You can't stop, but it doesn't exactly make you insanely happy or something. Their songs are just... bad for your soul.

5 gultiest pleasures.....
  • Milky Way's Anataboshi, too good to not love.
  • Kanjani 8 - it's like crack and rainbows thrown together.
  • Old School Ayumi (anything before Voyage is good)- ..... *stabs Ayupan figure repeatedly*
  • Taeyang - his personality is just too innocent. I feel dirty perving at him.
  • Meg Cabot's books.
  • Bonus: There this candy here in Singapore called Nin Jiom Herbal Candy, which is a candy that is supposedly for older folks, but I love it like mad. I eat whole cans of the thing. OMGAH I WANT ONE NOW.
  • Kame got an earring!
Why do I care!
  • Please give a nickname to each member of KAT-TUN.



AkaNIMCOMPOOTshi, NARGHkamaru, KokEEEEK UERGHda, KamenaSHIT, JunnoSUCKY.

Please use them loads and give them lots of love! :D
  • If your hate of Kat-tun was equal to the number of babies you would punch, how many babies would be punched?
WHAT A SICK QUESTION, WHO PUNCHES BABIES?

2789403 babies.
  • what was wrong with kames face in one drop? was it the eyebags, hair, cheeks -maybe all of them...
The question should have been "what is wrong with Kame's face". Full stop. One Drop is not the problem.
  • you must love ueda, he looks both man and woman in one! (im kidding...)


No.
  • koki better with or without hair!?


Hair is better off without Koki.

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH KAT-TUN WEEK. Anyways, next week is Kpop week, so send me lots of questions about that!

(Though I really need more non-Kpop questions too.)

Click on the nifty button to ask! :D



Please be patient with me as I try to find a balance between working (I work all 7 days now) and blogging! :D

Labels: ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?