Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #007: Letters, Lovers and lawyers.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Q4R is still going strong!
  • Have you ever tried writing a fan letter? Why/why not?
Hmm, I have not. But let me try! There's always a first time right?

Dear Urata, I love you even though you're balding and I find your receding hairline so sexy.

Um, that didn't come out right. Let's try again.

Dear Urata, I think it's really great that someone as old as you are is still trying to act young in an idol group! I really admire...

Don't think that came out right either. Hmmm.

Dear Urata, I'm a male fan of yours and I think you're so damned sexy and I want to have your babies.

I think I might have found out why I don't write fan letters.
  • I know this sounds like a stupid question but how much do you love Shuta Sueyoshi? From the way you talk about him I guess your a big fan.


He's in between Ben and Jerry's ice cream and orgasms. Ben and Jerry's ice cream ON Shuta defeats orgasms. Mmm. Now wouldn't THAT be nice. 8D
  • Why does evil shirtless Nishikido Ryo header pop-up every time I visit your blog?


It is asking you to lick him. Make Ryo happy nao.
  • when johnny dies, who do you think is gonna take over JE ?
My lawyers are already in discussions with... OH SHIT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU GUYS. You didn't read this line. *cough*

Erm, oh, I'm sure Johnny will live a long life and we won't have to worry about such saddening matters for a long long time. Yes yes. *coughs nervously and hides poison behind back*
  • You've mentioned that you were bored with Jpop right now. if you had the power to control the Jpop world, what would you do to it?
Ok, I'm going to answer this question seriously.

Firstly, I would abolish the system of JE and H!P. Boybands and girl groups will all be managed by different companies with different music styles and such. There's no such thing as a company only having girl groups and vice versa. Doing this will allow the other boybands and girlgroups to truly thrive instead of being under this oppresion by the higher powers. Also, this would allow groups to interact better with each other, and perhaps make the whole fan community more united and strong as a whole. None of those JE-can't-hang-out-with-H!P rubbish.

Secondly, make everyone eat more. They're all too skinny.

Third, I would create variety show series, where a group of artistes appear on a variety show for long periods of time. And by variety show, I don't mean shows where all they do is introduce rubbish food or whatever (Arashi no Shukudai-kun) or watch silly videos and gawk at them (Haromoni@). What I mean is things like game shows with really brutal punishments that (yes, even to the huge stars) or shows that require artistes to work with each other for extended periods of time (like Survivor, for exmaple). This is probably the only way we can break the barrier between the stars and the fans, which will definitely make the Jpop scene far more interesting.

Fourth, international fanclubs and BBS message boards. And these fanclubs are to be official with official goodies and the BBS message boards will allow fans and stars to interact with each other.

All of these ideas are borrowed from Kpop, but you can see why I think they'll be beneficial to Jpop as a whole.
  • What do you think about WaT's latest single? (36 C)
Sexiest shit ever. Read this.
  • Are you the pitcher or the catcher??
Depends on the game you play. *dirty smirk* Do you want me to pitch or catch darling?
  • 5 words to describe yourself
Old man with huge penis.
  • How old are you?
94.
  • well then raid,what does YOUR pubic hair look like. O:


Stop staring you dirty bastard.
  • GODDAMN IT, I can't figure out if you're a guy or a girl!!!!!
  • The first thing I saw on you minibar was "I'm Raid. Prepare to be confused." and there was no way I could be prepared for confusion after going through your minibar. so i'm really confused about your sex. are you a female or a male? also, do you often visit Japan?
I'm neither. I'm a plant that blooms ever so beautifully in front of my computer which gives me light and warmth. (Petal-typing was a bitch for the first few months or so, but I've gotten used to it.)

And the travel part, well I would go to Japan more often if they made regulations for plants to clear customs more easily. *shrugs* Just because I'm beautiful you humans do this to me.

As usual, please keep sending me questions! :D The questions pile is getting smaller (only 40+ questions left), so your chance of getting a question answered soon is really high! 8D


Labels: ,

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?