Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


It's official! WaT are dating each other!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'll have to admit, my love for Jpop recently (past two weeks) has been dampened by the serious lack of good music (I hate fall songs! D:) and my obsession with reading books/writing an unsuccessful novel (I love the NaNoWriMo forums by the way. I know, I'm so nerdy). But every now and then, a PV from WaT comes along and I regain my trust in the Jpop industry. Sigh, what would Jpop be without boy-loving groups like Tackey & Tsubasa, WaT and the occasional AAA backstage action? The boy love in Jpop groups never fail to make me feel warm and fuzzy.

It's kind of odd. Why do I not love WaT again....? Oh right, because their music is mostly just average stuff. *shrugs* Nothing I can do about that. Such a waste!

I've spent hours on this post photoshopping the crap out of the screencaps, and I suspect it'll take less than 2 minutes to finish reading this post. I hate myself for being such a perfectionist sometimes. Bah. Anyways, what I'm trying to do with this post is more of a Shoujo manga kind of feel. So you might see some screencaps with just "..." on them, like how Shoujo mangas are. And trust me, it works perfectly. I feel all warm and fuzzy now editing the screencaps! This is my favorite post ever. I didn't even need to think hard to come up with this post!

A word of caution though. The following post is going to be soooo cheesy in parts (just like shoujo mangas usually are) that you may barf uncontrollably. But hey, you know you secretly love it.



LOL.

That Japanese name on the spine right there is my actual name. HOHO. I'm such a poser. xD












































HAHAHAHA I AM SO CORNY.

(Also, I find it mildly amusing that Jpopmusic forums crashed completely just DAYS after I discussed with my blog commenters how horrible the forum's environment was. I love my blog! It's like I can control the future or something! Erm let's see. I think I should find a wallet containing a million dollars!)

Labels:

26 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?