Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Phew downtime please
Monday, October 13, 2008

I really did not expect THAT many comments in the last post! Not to say I don't love it of course, but having to reply that many comments for the first time ever made me more tired than I'd expected. Thank you all once again for giving such great insights and depth to the discussion!

Also, my blog readers miraculously jumped up to 60 after I thanked you guys for 50. xD THANK YOU ALL ONCE MORE!

But, as of this moment, I have absolutely NO idea what to write about anymore. So, I'm going to ask all of you to be nice to me once more and go visit my Urata Naoya fansite! I didn't get ANY comments at all about that in the previous entry (ironically) so some comments on how I can improve would be great just about now. Do go check it out even if you're not a fan and give me comments on how I can improve it!



Also, I've decided to throw in some promises for my very awesome bunch of readers. I guess it's only fair.

1. I will publish all comments that are not intended to flame me or any other reader/blogger in any way. This is provided the comment is not from an anonymous person.

This means if your comment goes along the lines of "Fuck you you dumb shit, you don't have a clue what you're talking about! XXXXX is the most awesome person alive and you're just a blind ass for not realizing that.", it'll get deleted. And I'll very much enjoy deleting it too. I'll hover over the 'Reject' button, enjoy it for a few seconds before laughing evilly and clicking manically on it.

2. I will reply all comments, irregardless of how good or bad the comment is.

That is unless your comment is "..." or "Haha!", which I have no idea how to reply.

3. As long as you have linked me and INFORMED me of this (via comments would be great), I WILL link you back.

Irregardless of whether your blog/site is related to Jpop or not. That said, those unrelated to Jpop will be linked at the bottom, where I link all my real life friends too.

The three golden rules of Raid my Minibar starting today!

On a totally unrelated note:




I went crazy buying Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series at borders! I was 3 for 2 so I thought "what the heck" and went ahead and got it. It's so lovey dovey and silly and bimbotic in the way only a bimbo like me can truly enjoy! (You did not read that. It's all part of your imagination.)

That said, I might end up engrossed in the books over the next 3 or 4 days, so I
It's so connotative of GAY PEDO SEX OMG PANTING ALL OVER that it is too good to miss.
won't be blogging much. Unless some awesome thing happens in Jpop, which will then leave me no choice but to blog evilly about them. Everyone pray that something will happen!

If you truly need something to entertain you in the meantime, do go watch Hey! Say! JUMP's latest PV. It's so connotative of GAY PEDO SEX OMG PANTING ALL OVER that it is too good to miss. Might blog about that if I calm down enough.

(And just for those who are curious, SQS wasn't forgotten, it was postponed to next week. xD)

Don't forget to check out the Urata website and comment! <3

10 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?