Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


KODA KUMI IS A LESBIAN SLUT
Friday, September 19, 2008

Nah I'm just joking. No actually, I'm not. Oh ok, I'm quite confused. All the blood that's rushed away from my head (to other more.... happy body parts) has made me a little woozy about all of this.

Warning: The following post may not be suitable for minors.

Here's just some of the reasons why I think Kumi is a lesbian slut.

















Sigh, it's amazing how Kumi never ever disappoints. See why she's my number one now?

Also, my link colors are totally screwed up at the moment because of the top J-media females post. So once that post gets off the main page, everything should be ok.

And! If you are a blogger user, do [FOLLOW MY BLOG]! It's a great way for me to find out who you guys really are and also a nice way for me to read your blogs too! If you'd like me to follow your blog, I'd gladly return the favor!

I'm also removing my Twitter link, but if you want to, you can still stalk me on twitter. I don't use it all that much now though.

Labels:

11 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?