Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SQS #005
Sunday, September 14, 2008

This week's SQS feature is....



MAOU (Ohno Satoshi + Ikuta Toma)

Ohno's twisted and evil self (what is it with JE and EVIL these days? First Ryo in Last Friends....) is impressive as hell, and I like the other cast members too!

It just might be one of the smartest Jdramas I've watched since Liar Game. Possibly it's also because STORMY fansubs did an amazing job with this fansub. They're quick and great in quality! Go support them and WATCH THE SHOW. If I think it's nice, most likely you will too. xD

Let's just hope it doesn't end as badly as Liar Game did. xD

Pic spam of the best JE acting I've seen in a while.







Ohno's acting alone is worth the watch. Add on to that Toma's acting, it is a MUST WATCH.

Labels: , ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?