Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


The day the Jpop Shopaholic went shopping
Saturday, August 30, 2008

I went to Kinokuniya with Angelia today, after which we went shopping randomly around town. Here are my purchases for today!



Hey! Say! JUMP - Your Seed / Bouken Rider (Limited Edition) + Potato September 2008

I totally don't know why I bought this single. But since it's already here, I might as well keep it. Not going to open it at all, since I already have everything in it.

I bought Potato, wanting to scan it for everyone but I totally didn't realize someone else has already done it LONG ago. D:

If you actually noticed, the pictures for this post are a little... pinker than normal. It's not my fault, my phone camera is just over-red. It hates me. Or maybe my white balance is just iffy. (Edit: Yes it is iffy. I set it to some weird lighting mode which causes my pictures to be really red and blushy. I'm so marvelous.)



e-mook special issue: smart FACE + SO-EN October 2008

Both bought because of Osamucchi! :D



smart FACE had a DVD with 10 minutes plus footage of him, so I couldn't resist. In it, he speaks about really silly things like how he'll go eat Sushi if the world ends tomorrow. xD

The other one had only one page of Osamu and it was this page:



It looked too good to pass up too. D: I spent a lot on magazines. Sigh. But anything for Osamu is worth it I guess. (And in a few months time, I'm going to think otherwise. I really need to stick to one fave Japanese star. Tsk. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SHIROTA YUU HUH MR RAID.)

Also, we went to this place in Takashimaya called Beard Papa.



The cream puffs there were full, rich and creamy with smooth Vanilla cream which is so thick and OMGAH THERE'S JUST TOO MANY ADJECTIVES TO USE!



DROOL.

We also ate some Hokkaido ice cream and it tasted fabulous. Cannot remember for my life what the name of the store was though. The milk tea ice cream was lovely and surprisingly refreshing! Sigh, I love Takashimaya's food.

(As you can tell, the cream puffs' photos were taken with another camera, at Angelia's house.)

Also, Angelia bought a pair of Havaianas which had an offer that allowed me to buy a pair of Brazilian Praias at an incredibly cheap price!



Total steal. And finally a pair of slippers in the right size!

As you can guess, I'm tired as hell now from all the excessive shopping. But the holidays are here (FINALLY), which means I'll finally have time to blog very soon! Happy!

Labels: , ,

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?