Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Introducing.... SQUEE SUNDAY!
Sunday, August 17, 2008

Get it? Squee Sunday... Squeesome day?

Ok, that was a very weak pun, but whatever. In any case, squee Sunday (SQS) are the posts that come every Sunday without fail (MUAHAHA, I can prepare MONTHS worth of SQS with the new scheduling thingy with blogger!), featuring a nice photo (to me) of any artist I want.

So for all you know, David Beckham might be here. I'm just kidding. You know that, right?

So for the very first SQS, who better to start with than....



ALEX AND SHINAE!


I've been watching We Got Married for the past few days and these two are just far too adorable for words. Go watch! I know it's Korean and all, but it's DEFINITELY worth the watch.

Labels: ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?