Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


AAA: MUSIC!!! / ZERØ profile pictures
Friday, July 25, 2008



THE PROFILE PICTURES FOR MUSIC!!! / ZERØ ARE FINALLY OUT!!!



Which means it is time again for Raid's overly strict review on the AAA members' profile pictures. FUN!

[Takahiro Nishijima]



I think the MUSIC!!! picture looks quite ok, and I like the hair color too (even if he does look a little tired). But Nissy looks reeeallly out of focus in the ZERØ picture. He looks like he is blanking out, or maybe it's because his eyes are opened way too big. Either way, he looks like a confused goldfish.

[Uno Misako]



Assuming MUSIC!!! is going for a more hippie kind of look, I suppose Misako looks kind of ok in the profile pictures. But the frilly thing disturbs me, as does the necklace. And the headband. And the earrings. But the ZERØ picture makes her look real pretty (I love the hair!) but is it just me or is she wearing her bra wrongly? Also, her collarbones sticking out like marbles under her skin unnerve me too. She's just too skinny for her own good.

[Hidaka Mitsuhiro]



KYAHAHA HE LOOKS LIKE AN UNFASHIONABLE YAKUZA IN THE MUSIC!!! PICTURE! I was never a fan of his long unruly hair, and to be honest, he's just been keeping it for far too long. His other pictue's hairstyle reminds me of a cocker spaniel, you know, the dog with the big fluffy ears? I don't like his t-shirt too. Put plainly, he doesn't look like an artiste by any measure.

[Atae Shinjiro]



I like his clothes! I really do! It's just he looks slightly apprehensive in the MUSIC!!! picture. Otherwise, he looks fine to me. For once.

[Ito Chiaki]



Chiaki looks way too sexy in the ZERØ picture. Her "you know you want me, I'll give you lots of fun tonight" face, and her lack of undergarments (or so it seems) completes the whole poor-yet-sexy look. The other picture however looks ridiculous. That's like over-hippying herself. The headband is just overkill. And a peace sign. Like seriously?

[Sueyoshi Shuta]



In the ZERØ picture, Shuta looks like the kind of guy you shouldn't mess with otherwise he'll whack the crap out of you and then walk off to a nearby arcade to play some shooting game or something. His hair scares me too, I mean, it looks like it has a life of its own. He looks like the complete opposite of himself in the second picture though. The goody-two-shoes with a little bit of spunk to him. It's a good outfit for him. Or I'm just biased. Who really knows?

[Urata Naoya]



I like how both Urata and Shuta are wearing crosses in their MUSIC!!! pictures, but that's just me being fanboyish. I don't approve of the Charlie Chaplin hat. He looks bad and old and kind of stupid really. Also, his sleepy eyes in the MUSIC!!! picture makes him look way older than he really is. Boring black/white combination is safe I suppose, but being an artiste, aren't you supposed to be more bold?

But hoho, the ZERØ picture is pure win for Urata. HE LOOKS LIKE A SEXAY OLD MAN! And HAIR! HAIR!!! How long has it been since we saw him with HAIR! (Since KKR last year, which makes it about... oh, 10 months?) I like how his neck looks really muscular and how he looks like he doesn't care and how his shirt looks like it has just been picked up from the bedroom floor after a very long session of you-know-what with some other AAA member.

Ok so maybe that is just my imagination going haywire.

In any case, this single is building up to what seems to be a really awesome single. The previews so far are impressive, as are the outfits chosen. Seems like AAA has finally got it right this time, after 1 2 3 sub-par singles. Bliss!

Labels:

10 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?