Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Sometimes, Utaban isn't all that boring.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

But most of the time it is. Every few months, a guest will appear on the show to make it absolutely side-splitting hilarious (usually Ohno Satoshi of Arashi). The latest episode of Utaban has just those guests (not Ohno Satoshi).



This week's guests are Tackey & Tsubasa, and as most of you already know, I love them two to bits. And as most of you also know, I go crazy when someone wears glasses. Tsubasa + glasses = kaboom.

And then comes the good part.



Tackey, Tackey and not Tackey.

They forced the two of them to strip. Apparently some person wants to promote some bath mirror manicure rubbish and he wants the two of them to sit in the bathtub topless, for no good reason. Whatever, any reason to get any JE boy topless is good enough for me I guess.




Tsubasa is obviously enjoying himself. Hmmmm. Tackey is like a shy little girl who eventually warms up to the guy behind her (him, whatever, I'm confused). The two of them MUST be getting it on.



The anti-fogging mirror cream sounds like utter uselessness to me. How lazy does one have to be to spend 5000 yen just so you don't need to wipe the darn thing off when it fogs up? Is it really all that hard? Other than that, I don't know what the heck they were talking about, but I guess half the time, I wasn't really listening, if you know what I mean.

And if that isn't reason enough for you to watch it?



My, who IS that idiot spinning around in circles then stumbling like and old man before falling down pathetically?



Why, if it isn't Shirota Yu!

Now all of you be good, go download the darn episode and enjoy the pure fun that you rarely get on Utaban. You get to watch Shirota Yu's HIGHLY embarrassing infomercial. He says "DOUBLE CHANCE!" before winking spastically. Pure comedic genius.

Labels: ,

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?