Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


After so long.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yes, I FINALLY got the camera and could FINALLY post pictures of a buttload of purchases.

(On a side note, I'm having a earache now, if that even makes any sense. I think excessive use of my jaw caused it.)



Arashi - Dream"A"Live (Limited Edition)

Will sell or trade for something better. I didn't open it, didn't like it, and bought it simply because I knew someone else would want it, and would be desperate enough to buy it at a much higher price. It's like real estate really.



Shuchishin - Shuchishin

Did I mention how much I regret buying this already?

Well, I do. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!



Hirai Ken - Kenchan Tea Bag

The wrongness of it all has is not lost on me. I just think somehow, mentioning it so explicitly would just spoil the smartness of the joke.

Did I mention how great the tea(bag) was? The vanilla one (oh the innuendos just don't stop do they) was smooth (HAHAHAHA) and very very delicious. If you know what I mean (heck, even I don't know what I mean).

The trading cards (I bought 2) were pretty too. There's something very addictive about collecting them. Hmmmm.



Oricon Style Special Issue and DAM EXPRESS March

Both had amazing photoshoots. Worth the buy.



Hayami Mokomichi - STRAIGHT!

Is it just me, or is he overcompensating? Boring as hell photobook, why do I need to know how thick his neck is?



AAA - MIRAGE (CD-Extra) + 5th ATTACK Pamphlet


Both were none too amusing, but were necessary in my AAA collection.


AAA - BEYOND~Karada no Kanata (CD-Extra + First Press Jacket C)

I am somewhat glad that the two versions I wanted for this single happened to have SHUTA and URATA on the covers and NO NISSY too. Avex is compensating me for the horribleness of Urata's hair.

Did I mention how hot Shuta was in the booklet already? Because he is, he really is. *nods*



Hey! Say! JUMP - Dreams Come True (Limited edition)

Not opened yet, don't intend to open, and I still don't see a video leak for this. WHY? WHY OH WHY?

I wanted to cancel this order, but it shipped before I could decide on whether to cancel or not. So ohwells, the decision was made for me I guess.

Note to self: NO MORE STUPID PURCHASES TILL YOU HAVE MONEY. WHICH IS LIKE NEVER.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?