Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Because I just need to post something random every now and then...
Monday, April 28, 2008

... else my head would explode all over this blog and you get to see it being all bloody and goopy.

And if you're the kind that likes that kind of stuff, then shoo. This blog is filled with cotton candy and flowers and is run by a bunch of dwarves and an unnaturally fair lady.

So first of all, while I was linking people up (people who have linked me, please let me know. I have a hard time checking through Technorati to find out who linked me xD), I saw this:



What the hell? PREGNANT WOMEN?! SINCE WHEN HAVE I BLOGGED ABOUT PREGNANT WOMEN?! (Except that ONCE in the Avex scandal entry.) Is my blog like secretly popular with pregnant women or something? If so.... should I like start posting baby photos or something? Are you pregnant ladies really ok with all the snark around here?

I'm getting very confused.

Also, I like how it calls my blog THE blog. Mind you, it's not A blog but THE blog. I feel so special.

Next up, J-pop shopping! How bad is it that I snatched this up?



Basically the whole process went like this:

*clicks on random links with pretty pictures*
*sees magazine*
*thinks to self: Bah, I'm not going to spend 2000 yen on a magazine...... HOMGAH 1000 YEN ONLY?!*
*clicks frantically to SMJ*
*Buys*

I think the seller accidentally priced it 500 yen cheaper than what he/she wanted, so ohwells. I benefit. =D

Next target:



Which has this photoshoot:



My brain just short-circuited at the second picture of Kenken lying there all vulnerable and lickable and ASKASLKHDLAKJDL.

Did I also mention that my magazine from Amazon are arriving this week along with Kenken's single and DVD? LOVE! Who cares if it's the second week of school! Who cares if my teacher's a pain in the arse? IT'S KENKEN WEEK!

So people who hate reading my purchase posts, you can steer clear of this blog for the next week.

This post shall come to a very abrupt end.

Labels: ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?