Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


KIRA☆KIRA KEN PAPER Vol. 9
Friday, April 11, 2008

Small small update on Ken's recent activities. Might edit this post if anything new pops up in the next few days.

* FAKIN' POP is off the top 20 already. D: It's back on 18! =D

* Big covers for his latest releases have surfaced! Click to enlarge a little bit. Hurhur.



*And last but not least, Ken's website has been updated! He'll be appearing on HEY! HEY! HEY! on the 21st of April, so that's something to look forward to.

Here are the new pictures from his website, click to enlarge:



I like scruffy Kenken. Scruffy Kenken is hot and cute all at once. Don't you think? =D

[Off-topic note]

I've just won another auction! It's for a special issue of Oricon Style which Kenken appeared in, and I can't believe I found it!



Kenken + balloons = boom. *incoherant gibberish*

And look! No blogger navigation bar! I'm making progress already! xD

Labels: ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?