Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


And it was all Yellow. : AAA BEST Concert Photos X 91!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A ton of pictures! I've grouped them so it's easier to find what you want. =D Click to enlarge.

[GROUP X 25]











[MISAKO X 15]







[SHUTA X 9]

Please excuse me while I melt into a pile of fanboy mess.


[URATA X 8]




[SHINJIRO X 7]




[CHIAKI X 7]





[NISHIJIMA X 7]

Yes, I just called him Nishijima. Hate.




[HIDAKA X 7]




And that's all! Don't ask me why Misako has so many pictures, the website I got it from simply likes Misako more I guess.

And I've just won an auction for 5th ATTACK's pamphlet! YAY! The one where Shuta has his amazingly hot hairstyle and where Urata's shirt is too low for children to look. =D


*dies yet again*

Labels:

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?