Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Large eyecandy post (Work in Progress)
Saturday, March 29, 2008

I went out to buy a few magazines yesterday, so here are the scans if you're interested.



duet April 2008

[Kanjani 8 x 12 Scans]


[KAT-TUN X 13 Scans]




[Mediafire Link]

[Hey! Say! JUMP X 15 Scans]


[Mediafire Link]

[NEWS x 11 Scans]



[Mediafire Link]

[Arashi x 11 Scans]



[Mediafire Link]

[Tackey & Tsubasa x 6 scans]



[Mediafire Link]

[Dream Boys x 8 Scans (4 from duet + 4 from Kindai)]



[Mediafire Link]

[Ikuta Toma + Uchi Hiroki + Mizushima Hiro + Eiji Wentz x 8 Scans]






Kindai May 2008

[Hello! Project: 3P C-ute, 1P Buono!, 5P Berryz Kobo x C-ute (Berrykyu Promo?)]



[Mediafire Link]

[Hey! Say! 7 x Hi! Hey! Say! x NEWS x 10 Scans]


[AAA x 4 Scans (3P Kindai + 1P duet)]



[Link up soon]

[TOKIO x 4 Scans]



[Link up soon]

[Shirota Yu x 2 Scans]



[Link up soon]

So while you guys wait for my internet to finish uploading everything, help me decide what I should buy! xD

Should I buy [THIS] or [THIS]? The second one is not out yet, so naturally I should be able to get first presses but GAH! I LIKE THE FIRST SINGLE SO MUCH MORE. *headaches*

Leave comments with your opinion please! I promise extra goodies (12 pages extra) if I get more than.... 20 comments on the matter. (Yes Kimitsu, I AM an attention whore) LOL.


[Note]

* Reposting anywhere is allowed as long as full credits with a link back is given to Raid and Angelia.
* I will not re-upload this once it expires. Grab them quick.
* It really isn't my problem if you can't use Mediafire.
* The password is raidkun
* I will not re-scan any of these, or take any requests.
* Use of these images for graphics such as blog templates, icons etcetera need no credit given.
* Any of these rules broken will result in me taking down EVERY SINGLE SCAN, and you can kiss all future scans goodbye too. =D
* Comments make me happy, and when I'm happy, I share more. Makes sense isn't it? =D

Labels: , ,

23 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?