Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Possibly my favorite order of all time
Monday, March 17, 2008

KYAH IT CAME IT CAME IT FINALLY CAME!!!



From YesAsia: NEWS - Taiyou no Namida (Limited Edition) + Arashi - Step and Go (Limited Edition)

Both unopened, because I honestly can't be bothered.



Kanjani 8 - WAHAHA (Limited Edition) + Hirai Ken - FAKIN' POP

Wahaha was a bit senseless, but the KEN ALBUM PICTURES ARE SO ADORRRAABBBLE. I'm so glad to have FINALLY gotten it. So satisfied. *nods*

BUT! That is not the best of all!



AAA - ATTACK ALL AROUND (Limited Edition)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. This box is AMAZING. It is very possibly the best ever release from AAA, EVER. If you're a dying AAA fan like I was, GO GET THIS. You will fall in love with them ALL OVER AGAIN.


All 7 different member covers and the free poster that HMV gave me. =D

The bonus movie is the most hilarious thing I've ever watched too, so that was good at least. The CMs are kind of lame, especially when you get to hear "AVEX TRAX" repeated 45 times. It's all avex's evil plan to brainwash you. RUN WHILE YOU CAN!



And of course, the booklet. Loads of pictures this time round, so it was a great booklet to say the least. The comic was kind of senseless, but at this point of time I don't really care.

Post more tomorrow! I have assignments to complete, and that totally sucks ass. =(

Labels: , , , , ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?