Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SMJ Purchases
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My first ever purchase from Shopping Mall Japan. I must say, their service is much much better than I'd expected. All these arrived yesterday. and it's mostly Hirai Ken stuff so YAY for me, sad for you. xD




KH Place Booklet Issues 12-19 + KH(+) booklet holder + Hirai Ken fanclub Key cover + Hirai Ken fanclub 2007 New year towel

The key cover is absolutely adorable don't you think? The booklet holder was an utter waste of money though, as it could only hold 6 issues, and flimsily at that. Sheesh. And as promised, I have issues 12 to 19. Will scan those as soon as I find time.



Hirai Ken - Omoi ga Kasanaru Sono Mae ni... (First press with 12 page booklet)

I can't believe I managed to find a first press copy of this with EVERYTHING in PERFECT condition too. A few more singles before my collection is complete. =D


Tarzan Issues 490 & 495

Both magazines were bought mostly on impulse, though the Miyaken was definitely for the shoot. =D



Other Miscellaneous freebies


These came from the various SMJ sellers. Since it's free, I'm not complaining. =D

Labels: , , ,

8 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?