Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


(eye)CANDY FOR CAKE DAY 2008!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I bet you didn't know that Seishun Love Lunch was just an excuse to bake some cakes for IW's cake day. Well now you do. xD Poor girls, they didn't realize they were a month early. But they're too cute to blame, so here's A&R with some cake!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY IW-CHAN!

So to commemorate cake day, there are more purchases to be shared! But no worries, this post at least has quite a lot of eyecandy for you to ogle at, so scroll through the whole darn thing. xD



Kindai February 2008

And specially for Ray and his weird tendencies and Cake Day (since I suck at baking)...



Yamada Ryousuke and C-ute! xD

And for the AAA fans out there...




Prettiest photoshoot ever. I've specially included the New year's message for Chiaki so that icy can see it. BE GLAD OKAY ICY. xD And I would NOT have included Nissy had wu-san not liked him oh so much. I'M TAINTING MY BLOG FOR YOU. YOU ARE ETERNALLY INDEBTED TO MEEEEE RAWR.




Kindai March 2008

Nothing too interesting in this one.



CD Data March 2008

KYAHHH KEN IS SO ADORABLE.



WHAT's IN? March 2008 + anan February 14th Issue + non-no February 20th Issue

And from non-no...



BoA + Tohoshinki and Whatstheirname

And for Angelia...



Changmin + Jaejoong CLOSE UP! xD

Last but certainly not the least...



GLAMOROUS March 2008

I think it's pretty obvious why I bought this. xD

I'll edit this post with the last magazine I bought from Amazon sometime like tomorrow or something. It's still with Angelia so... *shrugs* I don't know what's in it. Sigh.

HAPPY CAKE DAY IW-chan! Here's wishing ya a great 2008!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?