Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


This blog is dead.... (an excuse for a senseless fanboy post)
Monday, March 31, 2008

... well not as dead as Kimitsu's blog that is.

The reason why I've been not posting anything snarky is because... there really is nothing to snark about lately. Or maybe there is but I've just been lazy.

Aside from that though, I have grown impossibly in love (yes, what's new, he's found a new fandom yet again) with HINA-KUN! (Known to few as Murakami Shingo) (And why do people call him Hinabon, someone please enlighten me)



I mean, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?! ANGELIA HANDS OFF. YOU LIKE YU. As in Yokoyama. So shoo!



KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ahem. Other than my newfound fandom, I have also been busy rekindling my love for AAA, mostly just for Shuta and Urata, and yes in that order. Although I'm starting to think it's a bad choice for me to be crazy about AAA as of now, considering how QUIET they've been. =.=

Also, I am in love with Kuu's Best ~Second Session~ album YET AGAIN! It is crazy addictive and all the songs on it are pure amazing. Like if you squeeze the CD hard enough, sparkles will shoot out from it and little fairies will fly away in a rush.

And spring season TV is here! The only show I'm looking forward to is...



... Zettai Kareshi! I remember reading the comic when I was 14 and I think I loved part of it, so hopefully this will be nice as well. And it is a real coincidence too, considering I was chatting about Gokusen with Kimitsu the other day and his name got brought up somehow. And now, HERE HE IS! In a comic I used to read! Life is freaky sometimes.

And maybe if I feel up to it later, I will post something vaguely entertaining. Everyone, please pray for a PV that has an immensely ridiculous storyline so I can poke fun at it and amuse everyone.

Labels: ,

1 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?