Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Big purchase post
Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And this is mostly due to me being totally lazy in updating what I have bought lately. Serves me right.



MISS Magazine April 2008


I bought this because Ken's website listed it as one of the magazines he was going to appear on. Little did I know it was going to be only ONE page in BLACK AND WHITE using the photo that can be found on HIS FREAKING OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Needless to say, I don't like this purchase, at all. Waste of money.



AAA - Kirei na Sora + DRAGON FIRE (Both CD+DVD First Press)

I wanted both of these for a REEEEALLY long time, and now I finally have them! Not intending on opening them both since the first presses are either kinda silly (DRAGON FIRE's screensaver *snorts*) or I've already seen what it is like (Kirei na Sora's sexay-as-hell CMs).



AAA - Sunshine + No End Summer + Hanabi (All CD+DVD)

I've put off buying these three singles for the LONGEST time since I didn't really find the need to buy 4 versions of what was basically the same single. But I found these on YJA and they came with trading cards and are MUCH cheaper than if I were to buy it from online retailers. Not to mentioned, they were BRAND NEW.

But the main point of me buying these was definitely for the trading cards. The seller gave me three and I was hoping for an Urata or Shuta card. Here they are:



Urata + Misako + Shinjiro

And of course, I was happy. After all, I've finally gotten an Urata card, and he doesn't look THAT bad in it too. Though honestly, my fave card of the three is the Misako card. SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN THAT CARD DON'T YOU THINK?! *swoons* As for Shinjiro... *ignores*.



AAA - 3rd ATTACK Concert Pamphlet

I was kind of unsure whether to get this or the 5th ATTACK pamphlet, but eventually decided on this because I figured this was going to be harder to get. And the pictures inside are STUNNING. They are all so lovely and gorgeous and I would have scanned it if I weren't a selfish bitch. xD SO GO BUY IT YOURSELVES.

Oh ok ok. Just a few:


The enlarged versions aren't any bigger, so don't bother. The reason why Urata is cut off from the second picture is purely because of Angelia's secret hate for him (DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW!), and she was the one who scanned these. xD (Friends of mine who truly want the scans can ask me in a few days. I shall get Angelia to re-scan the thing PROPERLY. xD Yes, that means you too Nao-chan if you're reading this. LOL)


Kindai May 2008 + Potato April 2008 + duet April 2008

I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO BUY KINDAI APRIL! O_O Anyways, I bought these three the other day when I was in Kinokuniya. KANJANI 8 WOOT!

And I'm finally done. I need sleep. And something more interesting to post about.

Labels: , ,

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?