Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


AAA BEYOND BELIEF
Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm still alive! After 18 days!

Man, 18 days seemed to be the longest time.

A quick update on me. My life basically sucks at the moment, with school taking up ALL my time, disrupting my sleep and giving me non-stop headaches on the never-ending assignments I have to finish. Otherwise, whatever little free time I have has been spent on watching Sex and The City and Dirty Sexy Money.

LOADS of purchases came, but I can't post ANY of it because my mother decided to play bermuda triangle on me and POOF, the camera is gone! I can't take any pictures anymore!

I love my mother oh so much.

Anyways, the holidays have officially started! Not that it's much of a holiday, considering I only have 7 days free, out of which a few are at danger of being eaten up by the monster known as group projects. Shudder.

ANYWAYS (longest digression ever), the scans for AAA's BEYOND~KNK booklet are out! Hooray! My copy is somehow stuck at Angelia's, and I honestly can't be bothered to make the trip just to get them CDs, so download it is!

[Nissy]



Is it just me, or does he look like a blow up doll without an open mouth? His eyes look out of focus (like a doll), his face looks stiff (like a doll, or like he went through botox, or both) and the over-airbrushing did nothing to help either.

(But oh wells, I know of a ton of girls willing to pay good money for a Nissy sex doll. Hey, some guys even.)

Also, HIS THUMB. MY GOODNESS THAT MANGLED THUMB! It looks scary! Is he like dead and drying up and is powered by some secret Avex juice (eew) that we don't know about? That would explain the deadish eyes and all. Creepy.

I like his outfit though. Very I-want-to-look-like-a-golfer-but-hey-I-don't-golf-ish.

[Hidaka]



Hidaka looks like someone just caught him wanking, and he forced some awkward smile to make the situation more awkward. Other than that, I strongly disapprove of the cheap-looking highlights and the oily ponytail look. He looks like he got stuck in the 90s.

Er.... nice raincoat/vest? I seriously don't know. He's just horrible looking in these shots. In fact, he looks plain horrible of late. Someone should do something to him.

[Misako]



See, on first look the big picture looks rather pretty. But as you take a closer look, don't you get the feeling she looks kind of skeletal? It's the dead syndrome! All the members of AAA are actually dead!

Either she looks dead, or she looks like a very lousy tranny. I know guys who look more girly than that..... no wait I don't. Yeah, no, I don't have any tranny friends, no. *nods vigorously*

She looks kinda cute in the second picture, but the pouting thing she does is getting kind of tired.

[Shinjiro]



He looks like an owl. With oversized pants. I mean, why do those pants need to be so big and baggy anyways, is he hiding elephant balls or something? An owl with big balls, could make for a great gift in a novelty store. Hmm.

And the scarf. What is it with the Japanese and scarves? I want to just grab that scarf and strangle the air out of the guy who styled Shin. HELLO? LEAVE THE SCARF ALONE PLEASE.

[Shuta]



Ah Shuta. When it comes to Shuta recently, I've been nothing but totally biased. But can you blame me?

Someone should make it a crime to look this good. But oh well, he IS Shuta after all, the useless guy in the group with only the looks..... oh wait that's Shin. Sorry! At least Shuta has more than one dance move. Shin is just, well.

Let's just call him a waste of money.

[Urata]



I didn't know they still allowed grandfathers to join idol groups.

Nice..... pants? And is that a swimming cap? It looks like a freaking diaphragm. Ooh, Urata. Who knew you were so kinky? xD

And the person who scanned these very brilliantly left out Chiaki. So *shrugs*.

I might post a bit more in the coming days because of the free time I have for my holidays. Look out for PV reviews! There's a couple of PVs that made me go "WTF" recently, so that should be fun.

Labels:

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?