Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


HECK OF A LOT OF MAGAZINES.
Monday, May 5, 2008

I can't believe I declared Kenken week only to not post for 6 whole days. Heh. Truth is, school's been a bitch and together with work, blogging just seems really impossible. But now I have a wee bit of free time so here I am posting photos and photos and photos and... well, more photos.

My magazines of Kenken came this week! Needless to say, I was a happy boy.



ROCKIN'ON JAPAN April 2008

Ken looked good in this, so I was relatively happy. =D One of the pictures in the magazine was blur like oversexed bathroom mirrors though.



Kindai April & June 2008

And inside the June issue were these:




Chiaki looks ridiculous with that.... thing around her head.



WHAT's IN? April 2008

It came with one of the overused pictures of Kenken. Sigh.


The Television HOMME Vol. 2

BEST. MAGAZINE. EVER. It comes chock-full of amazingly beautiful pictures AND a 100 minutes behind-the scenes DVD! Very very happy with this one. You guys should go buy this if you're even mildly interested, it's worth the money.




non-no 3/5 Issue

With this old man's picture. He looks like someone the government wants very badly. And not for the good reasons either.


See.



CD Data April 2008

It came with the special Ken booklet which included these pictures:



*swoons*



BOAO April 2008

I don't like that expensive Prada suit he is wearing. He looks like my grandfather attending a wedding.



CanCam May 2008

This magazine was heavy as hell! And out of the 500-odd pages, there were only TWO PAGES OF KENKEN?! BAH!

And that is all! Time to rant about something off-topic.

JOHNNY'S ENTERTAINMENT IS TAKING LESSONS FROM EVIL AVEX. D:



The limited edition cover is the one on the left, and the normal edition cover is on the right.

WHY ARE BOTH MY FAVORITES IN HSJ ON THE NORMAL EDITION COVER?! HIKARU? DAIKI? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!

As if that wasn't bad enough, I find out the limited edition CD comes with only ONE LOUSY SONG?! WHAT?! DIE JE DIE. ALL YOU HORRIBLE JPOP COMPANIES STOP STALKING ME. RAWR.

Labels: , ,

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?