Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Hirai Ken purchase!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

KENKEN WEEK STARTS!



Hirai Ken - Itsuka Hanareru Hi ga Kite Mo

Nothing much to complain about this single. Cheap! 630 yen! And yes, that's the picture inside for those who are curious. He looks so... eyes-closed-is-my-sexy-look-eh ish. Meh.



Hirai Ken - KEN HIRAI Films Vol.9

Have not watched it yet, so I have no comments on it as yet. It came with a lyrics booklet though, which was sort of surprising. =/ Will update with thoughts! =D

[EDIT]

Bah. The multi angle of elegy is just one additional angle, focusing ONLY on Ken throughout the whole PV in all his nakedness. Except for the fact that the camera hovers infuriatingly above all the nice bits and there is nothing you can do about it. MEH. I still kind of love it though. I mean, five and a half minutes of pure Kenken singing in agony is kind of my thing. xD





Screencaps! All clickable for your perving pleasure. (Or mine, not that it's any of your business xD)

Ken looks hot when he's in pain. Oh my, what wrong thoughts are you trying to give us Ken! Mmmmm.

Labels: ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?