Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Another Survey?
Sunday, June 29, 2008

Since I've not finished any of my posts, I've decided to do yet another survey. Coming from Celestia, this one asks a fascinating set of questions.

1. You have found a magical J-pop genie who will grant you one J-pop related wish (so no wishing for a million dollars or world peace or anything like that). It can be virtually anything as long as it’s directly related to J-pop, and don’t worry, because this is the nice sort of genie, not the kind who will try to find a loop-hole and screw up your wish. So, what do you wish for?

To be AAA or Hirai Ken's manager.

2. Is there any J-pop artist or group who seriously pisses you off? If yes, who, and why?

KAT-TUN, just because. I think I've ranted enough about them in a previous post.

3. Who do you think is the sexiest Japanese singer out there?

Hirai Ken.

4. How about the cutest?

The AAA boys (specifically Urata and Shuta)

5. Best personality?

Koda Kumi.

6. If given the opportunity, would you rather date person 3, person 4, or person 5?

Due to age difference, I'd choose the AAA boys. Koda Kumi and Kenken are both a bit too old for "dating".

7. You work for a Japanese music magazine, and you have the opportunity to interview your favorite artist or group. What are a couple of the questions you want to ask them?

Kenken: Is there any reason for you not to come out of the closet?
AAA: How do you feel about your apparent unpopularity?
Koda Kumi: Do you want to get pregnant before 35?

8. What’s the best (J-pop) song to listen to when you are really sad?

Remioromen - ISLAND

9. When you’re really happy?

All sorts of songs are listenable when I'm happy. So I have no particular choice for this one.

10. Do you often sing along to your favorite songs?

Yes, way too much, till Angelia constantly gets pissed at me ("YOU DARE SING SOME MORE!!!")

11. How about dance?

Not too often, but as and when I feel like it. Which is really rare.

12. Artistic integrity question!! If someone offerred to pay you for blogging, but they were allowed to censor some of your opinions or veto some of your blogging ideas, would you do it?

The question is why not? I strongly believe that anyone who believes in artistic integrity is gonna end up poor and dumb. So what if some of my opinions are censored/vetoed? Cartoonists for newspapers have MOST of their artistic ideas scrapped, does that mean they shouldn't be a cartoonist? What's the point in being a cartoonist when no one cares about what you draw? Even if there is some really strong opinions in your cartoon (or blog), what's the point if no one cares about it? Be smart, if someone offers, TAKE IT.

Labels:

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?