Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Purchases // Pre-Squee-Post
Friday, June 27, 2008

You will understand the title better in a few days time.

More purchases arrived, and needless to say, I'm a really happy boy. =D



Koda Kumi - MOON (CD + DVD)

A wee bit disappointed with this one. No first press. D: But she still looks really pretty, and so does the whole package, so I'm happy enough. :D



Arashi - One Love + Tegomasu - Ai Ai Gasa (Both CD + DVD)

Not going to open either of them, I bought purely for collection's sake.

And last but definitely not the least:



AAA - CHOICE IS YOURS (Live DVD version) (First Press)

I was quite surprised when I saw TWO CD cases inside the slip case. It turns out one is for the CD and one was for the DVD, and both of them had inserts/booklets to look at. Total love.

Did I mention how much I love the concert already? Oh wait, that's for the ne....VER MIND! xD

Sigh. *blissful*

Labels: , , , ,

1 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?