Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Specially dedicated to the Hirai Ken forum.
Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi fellow Hirai Ken fans from the Hirai Ken forum who will be reading this a few days after I post this. Welcome to my little blog. As you all may or may not know, I post photos of my Hirai Ken purchases from time to time with the intention to share the love that is Hirai Ken.

I don't mind anyone posting them anywhere else, using them or whatever, but don't you guys think some credit would be nice? I buy these magazines blindly, not knowing how the shoots will turn out, yet I post up pictures of them for you so you guys have an idea what it's like before buying them. Do I not deserve credit simply because I didn't post SCANS? Is it really all that hard to post a comment here saying thanks? Taking photos ain't easy, neither is translating interviews. Do you guys not appreciate it?

That said, I love how you guys are actively sourcing out these stuffs for your members to enjoy, and I am more than glad to contribute these however small pieces of joy to you guys. It would be nice if you guys made me feel as if I didn't do all these for nothing, as I frequently feel ever since I started my "Ken-promoting".

So with that, here I am with YET another Music Station interview for you guys. Enjoy! This time, it is the April 25th 2008 Episode of Music Station, where he talks about the filming of "Itsuka Hanareru Hi ga Kite Mo...".



Opening:

Tamori: Hirai Ken-kun yoroshiku onegaishimsu.
Ken: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Dou: Tonight he'll be bringing us the talked-about movie theme, "Itsuka Hanareru hi ga Kite mo...".
Ken: Yes.
Dou: Recently Hirai Ken is rehearsing for his national tour that is about to start.
Tamori: Are the rehearsals going well?
Ken: Yes. But this time they forced me to dance.
Tamori: Eh?
Ken: It made me really depressed, because of the fact that I can't dance, yet they still forced me to dance.
Tamori: You're going to dance? (Duh, where were you this whole time Tamori.)
Ken: The dance teacher was a bit sadistic. More and more steps were choreographed as time went by, almost everything had a dance step.
Tamori: Ah is that so?
Ken: But I can't dance at all. So now, I'm a bit blue.
Tamori: Ah is that so? Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Poor Ken! But dance? Hopefully that'll go on DVD. Ken's dances never fail to make me laugh for some twisted reason. xD

Talk:

Tamori: Next up is Hirai Ken-kun. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. (Please take care of me.)
Ken: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Dou: Previously, Hirai Ken got glared at by the boyfriend of the actress during the filming of the kiss scene of his PV.
Ken: Yes, a painful experience. We talked about that last time.
Dou: And this time in his new song's PV with Miyazawa Rie acting as his lover, we hear something sad happened.
Ken: No, actually it isn't sad. Well, this is the first time I'm doing a 2-person PV, one that has a storyline...
Tamori: This is the PV? *referring to the screen in front of them*
Ken: Now you can see it on the video. When we were filming I was really nervous, the whole day I was hugging Miyazawa Rie.
Tamori: Ahh, how envious.
Ken: And initially the later half of the PV is me singing while... Basically I keep singing. There's a scene where Miyazawa Rie falls apart and cries in my embrace. I should have been hugging her from behind while singing, but I was touched by the whole ambience that I cried, cried together with Rie-san. I really cried. When the director said "Cut!", Miyazawa Rie could not stop crying. I felt like I was like an actor myself, and was quite happy that I cried so naturally. I felt like I really could act very well. But when it came to the actual frame... Well, of course it's a close up of the star Miyazawa Rie. I was completely out of the frame.
Tamori: They didn't film you?
Ken: The image of me crying and singing was completely not in the shot.
Tamori: You cried for nothing?
Ken: Well, I guess you're not wrong for saying that. It's like that. So I just feel a bit let down. Not really sad.
Tamori: Ah is that so.
Ken: Miyazawa Rie-san's tears are much prettier. My crying face is too ugly.
Tamori: Ha ha! Well then, please go stand by.
Ken: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. *goes off to prepare*
Dou: I heard this time they also held hands in the PV...
Tamori: With Miyazawa Rie?
Dou: Yes. And I heard after the director said "Cut", Miyazawa Rie didn't immediately let go of his hand.
Tamori: Ehhh. How envious.
Dou: Heh. It inevitably made Hirai Ken really shy and embarrassed.

Awwww. An old man being shy. And isn't he so adorable for being so proud of himself for being able to cry naturally? And how disappointed he was when it didn't go in the shot? Hahaha! Maybe you should learn to cry like a girl next time Kenken, then maybe they'll let you do it on screen. xD

Labels: ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?