Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Just an update.
Monday, August 25, 2008

I've been busy editing pictures for my next post (A TON OF PICTURES! D: Sigh.), catching up on Japanese dramas (I've finished Osen and Hachimitsu to Clover!) and writing a fanfiction (which I'm sure I'll drop halfway through, because that's how it always is). So the next proper post should come tomorrow or Wednesday (which happens to be my exam day, AND I'VE NOT STUDIED YET! D: DIE), depending on how fast I finish editing them pictures.

So to prevent stagnation of this blog, I shall post some photos!



That's my new phone (I've finally taken a picture!) and the wallpaper now is Osamu Mukai. :D I'm loving it so far! Osamu-crazed now because of the dramas I've been watching. Next one is going to be Seigi no Mikata! Muahaha!

The other photo is my previously blank wall, now decorated with posters! Koda Kumi, EXILE and AAA respectively. Since they came free from HMV, I might as well post them up. It's not as if I can do anything with them. They've been sitting around for a really long time, which was a waste really. Now they can face the world! Be proud! Until I find better posters at least.

Also, I've noticed that many other Jpop blogs have an "ABOUT" page, and I was wondering if I should do something similar for my blog. What do you guys think? Do you really want to know anything more about me? xD

Labels:

7 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?