Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


AAA Purchases // AAA TOUR 2008 PICSPAM // 2009 Calendar!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008

These purchases came two days ago, so it kind of felt like a reward to myself for all the madness that happened on my blog (hits, rank and all).




AAA - MUSIC!!!/ZERØ CD + DVD A, CD + DVD B + CD-Extra C +
AAA TOUR 2008

The singles were unfortunately a letdown. Not really all that many new pictures inside the single itself, so that was a waste. The CD-extra version's movie was pretty good though. It is easily the best version out of the three.





The new AAA concert was pretty decent! Not their best, but still a decent watch. AAA's lives are always pretty good after all. I was quite surprised at how well Shin can sing suddenly and of course, Shuta's voice made me go ASDFGJKL. *sigh* I've not watched the second disc yet, So I have no idea how that is.

And the one big thing we've learned from this concert - other than the fact that Shuta can sing soooo well and Shin can sing if he wants to - is this:

Not only does Nissy want Misako... (Look at the lust in his eyes!)



...he wants Urata too.



You can see him turning from a hormone-raging man to a total girl! He's definitely not straight this one.

And all this happened purely because...



... he caught Hidaka cheating with Shuta.

Ah, the boy love in this group.

[Edit]

I've just finished watching the second disc and here's what I found.



MORE URANISSY LOVE.

Tsk, these two. And the funniest thing is, all Shuta cares about is his food. xD



Anyways, I'm running out of shelf space. OHNOES. I had to stack my CDs to make room, so it should last me around another 6 months perhaps? Bah, I'll worry about it again after these six months then. :D

[Edit again]

I found the AAA 2009 calendar preview!



IT LOOKS GORGEOUS! Thank god I pre-ordered it yesterday.

Or maybe it's just because I'm only looking at Urata. HE'S FINALLY GETTING HIS SEXY BACK! (Oh okay, Shin looks good too.)

Labels: ,

8 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?