Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Old Ohmiya clip
Friday, September 12, 2008

I was reading through my old (read: one year old, which is not that old but ohwells) blog posts (from my previous, highly unsuccessful blog) and chanced upon an old post which I found really amusing. For some weird reason. So here it is!

Now Angelia told me about this clip and she was going total fangirl over it. So while searching desperately for Shukudaikun to watch today, I chanced upon THE CLIP!

*DUNNN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNN*

So basically Aiba holds the camera and follows Sho to his room, where he's supposed to "sleep together" with Nino.


Right.

And he also adds as an after thought....


It's probably just me and my perverted mind but when I hear statements like this my mind usually goes SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXRAPEOMGAH haywire.

And so they venture on, into his room!


This is usually where I comment about the pink blanket and how gay it is, but honestly, that is far too trivial for now.

So what do they chance upon?


NINO X OHNO


I was like OHOHOHO. Total craziness all over.

I think I squealed like a fangirl like "KYAHHHHHHHHHH" but you did not just read that.


And so Ohno runs back to his bed and pretends nothing happened.

Nino just woke up looking like he just had some awesome butt love tired. Which I suppose is just natural since you know, you're supposed to be tired when you wake up. =D *wink wink*

I can totally see how I ended up like myself right now. It's fucking hereditary or something. I sound preppy in my old posts eh? I've gotten old and cynical. This is bad.

On a side note, while reading my blog I found this picture:


No this is not mine, but I am DYING for something like this! Seeing as how slightly more people read my blog nowadays, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get something similar to this? Preferably online? I want something I can definitely HANG (no shelves or cases or whatnot) and it must be transparent enough for me to actually see my CDs like in the picture above. I'll be loving you long time if you help me! [/end-lousy-mariah-carey-joke]

Labels:

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?