Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


AAA IS THE NEW MORNING MUSUME! GASP!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Argh! I have absolutely NOTHING to blog about! I've been obsessed with watching various shows recently (I can't believe I finished Bambino) and thus have been a lazy pile of goo.

I fully intend to write a blog post about Tackey & Tsubasa (still editing those damn pictures REEEEAAAAAAAAALLY slowly) and a random ranking of some sort (secret! It's good I promise).

So for the meantime, let me just blog about random things.

Like for example, I NEED TO HAVE THESE!




Light stick, Pamphlet and Posters from AAA's 3rd Anniversary Live!!!

GOODNESS. They are going on sale on the 16th (ONE WEEK'S TIME!) and I have to start stalking YJA for all of these. Especially the pamphlet and posters! I'm a whore for things printed on paper! And the light stick! It looks utterly adorable this time! I'll finally be able to wave a light stick while watching AAA's concert on my TV like a JE fangirl!

Ahem.

And the pamphlet with the big onion! Budoukan has never looked cuter! (It had better be a good pamphlet with good pictures. Otherwise I'll throw onions at Avex's offices. HA! HOW'S THAT FOR SMART!)

And the posters! All of them look so fresh! Well except Hidaka, who looks like a spring onion (the irony). Or Medusa. But ignore him, LOOK AT CHIAKI! LOOK AT MISAKO! They look smoking hot!

(Of course Urata and Shuta look hot too, but you're not allowed to look at them. Shoo.)

Somehow, the posters seem to have been shot at the same place as they did the calendar (sheesh, even Shuta's hair is similar), which Jin have pointed out, seems to be the same place where they shot the cover for Morning Musume's Kanashimi Twilight.

From the weird square structures (and weird corrugated wall)...



... to the weird balls-in-wall background...



Ah well, what can I say. Avex is just cheap. And uncreative. Nonetheless! I still want them! (The AAA stuffs, not Kanashimi Twilight.)

I get the feeling that some wotas might just go crazy searching for this place to go lick the balls (HAHAHA) on the wall where their idols have leaned against before. Since they know it's not just a disposable studio set that is.

Now that I've said it, I wonder where this place is... *smirks*

[Edit]

I've just compiled a list of my 20 favorite songs from 2008 thus far and was picking them out randomly from my music list.

It so happens that I have EXACTLY 20 songs that I like! I am so unconsciously talented in useless things such as these. *nods*

[Edit. Again.]

GAH. Stalking YJA is BAD! Some sellers have for some reason managed to get their hands on the concert items early and it is SUPER horrible for me because I have practically no self-control when it comes to these things and I CAN'T BID YET! D: YJA APPROVE THE DAMN DEPOSIT ALREADY.



ISN'T IT JUST ADORABLE! They're for the light sticks! Like to change colors or something. KYAH! I WANT IT! THEY LOOK LIKE POPSICLES! D:

Labels: ,

4 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?