Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Total fail
Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I said I wouldn't blog for at least 3 or 4 more days, but here I am, HOURS later blogging again! D:

In any case, this post is only for those interested in seeing my purchases. Quite interesting and quite a lot this time! Mostly AAA though, so be warned. xD




AAA CALENDAR 2009

I really didn't know what to expect for this calendar but IT IS SO PRETTY! I totally need a way to hang it all up in my room. ..... Ikea?

Psst. Look at Mitsu riding Nissy in the first picture. Those two are so humping each other in their private time. xD



AAA 3rd Anniversary Live Concert Pamphlet

OMG. This is EVEN BETTER THAN THE CALENDAR! There's a picture inside that is TO DIE FOR. I am so going to make a banner with it.

And in the pamphlet, there's this picture of Misako...



The AAA boys are so lucky.

And the awesome picture I was talking about was this:



SHUTA SHUTA SHUTA SHUTA SHUTA SHUTA X HIDAKA X CHIAKI AND OMGAH. AND MISAKO LEG! AND SHUTA SHUTA SHUTA SHUTA SHUTA! *dies*



Concert Posters

Meh. They weren't as big as I'd expected them to be, so that was sad. Still pretty though, I like how it's matt and all. I NEED MORE FRAMES NOW.

And the last AAA item!



AAA PENLIGHT


OMGAH DON'T THEY LOOK SO PRETTY! It's like the best ever AAA item. I shall take it out when the concert DVD arrives and wave it like a silly fanboy. xD

Oh and one more.



Koda Kumi a-nation '08 Uchiwa

Well to say the least... She looks.... surprised. What is with her and this blow-up doll face? D:

Labels: , ,

21 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?