Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Just a random post.
Monday, March 30, 2009

A few minor updates to my blog! And a few updates on my life.
  • Updated the Online Merchant Guide. Some rather drastic changes to HMV and YesAsia's info. Read to find out more.
  • Split the top menu bar into two! :D I changed "Welcome to Raid My Minibar" because seeing 2 "Raid My Minibar"s (one in the randomized banner) in such close proximity to each other somehow feels kind of narcissistic. Not that I'm not narcissistic but you know, it's always good to pretend to be all spiritual and shit.
  • I've also enlarged the video so that it'll distract you even more. PERFECT! I can blog about rubbish and no one will notice! 8D
  • Updated the links to the best of my ability. If you've linked me, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I will definitely give you a link back. It's only fair. :D
  • No, I DID NOT remove the Arashi banner. It was a joke. Stop asking.
  • My internship at some rubbish place starts in 2 weeks. I am depressed. No actually, I'm more nonchalant about it but still. I am pretending to be depressed. It's all part of my spiritual act.
  • I'm already done with this week's Q4R post! I might add a few more questions because it seems kind of boring as it is right now. But there aren't enough scandalous questions. D:
  • I'm sleeping well! Be happy for me!
Some of you might remember that I've bought a Nishikido Ryo Uchiwa early last year.



Well, I left it on my table after taking a photo of it a few days ago (I'm trying to sell it) because I had to rush for school and my mom happened to feel like cleaning my room while I was out.

I came back and found this:



Upside-down Ryo uchiwa.

My mom thinks she's so funny sometimes.

Labels:

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?