Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Q4R #002: Of Arashi and Gheyness
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

There has been many questions regarding Arashi, so I've compiled them all into one post. :D (All except one or two, because I couldn't find the video(s) mentioned. D: )
  • [What do you think about Arashi? It seems that you were a bigger fan of them before! X) did anything happen?]


I know someone else asked me this as well, but I can't publish your comment because blogger ate it up. Sheesh.

And it ate up my initial post as well. So I'll have to redo this. I hate blogger.

Well, basically... They just got boring to me. There's just something about them that's... off. I guess it's because they're old? I find the idea of 5 old guys being all sorts of ghey together really sad.

Also, I guess their music is just not the type that I would like. I mean sure, there has been a few songs that I really like from them, like Kitto Daijoubu and One Love. But all in all, their songs in general just don't appeal to me. I like cracktastic pop, like the stuff Kanjani 8 does. Arashi is just mild in comparison.
  • [are ohmiya REALLY together?]

I don't really know. They might not be gay but they're definitely fucking each other because they're lonely or something.
  • [is sho gay?]


He's not gay. He's far too stubborn to be gay.
  • Do you like MatsuJun, (im no genius but i get the feeling you dont)


You're right, I don't. I think there's just too much hype about him. He's not exceedingly handsome, nor does he have an amazing body, nor does he sing well. In fact, he doesn't even stand out much as a host. All he can do is act in Jdramas, and even THAT he doesn't do well (he's really exaggerated in comparison with better actors, like Ikuta Toma).

So unless someone can enlighten me (read: drug me and kick the living daylights out of me), I don't think I'll ever like MatsuJun.
  • [are you gay?]
  • [are you a "bisexual"? EWW if so!!! (ok jk.)]
I have sexual fantasies about elephants. Happy now?
  • [are you single?]
Depends on how you look.

More questions to come next week! Remember, if you have any questions to ask me, don't hesitate to do so! It may be strange, or even totally irrelevant to Jpop (like a few of the questions in this post), but you can still ask me!

Just click on this nifty button below and ask away! :D


Labels: ,

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?