Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Thank you all for a lot of things.
Friday, January 30, 2009

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for being so sweet in that post where I went all emo on you guys. School's ending in 2 weeks, which means holidays, which means I HAVE TIME TO BLOG!

It's the least stretch for me in school, with projects and everything, and I'm ashamed to say that I'm dangerously close to failing a few subjects if I don't buck up. Jpop will just have to wait.

But anyways, here's what this post is really for:



THANK YOU FOR 80000 VIEWS!

This happened a few weeks ago, but with school and all, I just had no time to squee about it. Thank you all for continually supporting my idiosyncrasies and madness and everything that is bad for my health. ALL OF YOU ARE SEXAY FUNNY PEOPLE. :D

And also:



THANKS FOR VOTING FOR ME AT THE INTERNATIONAL WOTA AWARDS 2008!


I really wasn't expecting anything for the "Best Blog (Established)" category, so coming in 3rd/4th was a really pleasant surprise! :D I'm really happy about the results, considering the rest of them have been blogging for MUCH longer (Hello!Blog - 2 and a half years, unchained - 2 and a half years, MorningBerryz - 2 years) as compared to me (1 year... ish), so it's already a great honor to be put in the same league as these blogs. :D

But the HUGE surprise was the Judge's Choice award. I WON ZOMGAH I WON! LOL. I think I won because no one knew what they were voting for, so they just chose the weirdest name in the list. In any case, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING FOR ME! I feel butterflies and fuzzy warmth knowing that there are people out there that care for my blog. *blows disgusting wet hearts everywhere*

Hopefully I'll be able to live up to everyone's expectations in 2009! :D Please continue to support me! *bows*

3 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?