Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


Hate comments amuse me.
Friday, January 9, 2009

To be completely honest, I don't receive hate comments as commonly as I'd like (yes, I'm masochistic that way). However, whenever I receive these comments, I keep them and laugh at them from time to time. Of course there are the awfully sweet ones (Frash - I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I am itching to publish your comment and share it with the rest!), but sometimes there are just people who give stupid comments that just beg to be bitched at. Sheesh.

I don't think this counts as personal attack right? After all, the person who left the comment decided to be anonymous. If I don't know who you are, it's just not personal.

[COMMENT NUMBER ONE]

Yes, this is one long ranty comment. This is regarding the menses dress Ayumi post. Hmm.

You're just jealous cuz you don't get periods cuz you're a boy.

Trust me, I'm not jealous of girls who get periods. WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF HAVING PERIODS EVERY MONTH. Stupid.

I thought I was gonna read a good review...

Firstly, I've never claimed to give "good reviews" about anything. I started this blog by rambling nonsensically, and am kind of still rambling nonsensically. You've obviously come to the wrong place for a "good review". (As if the endless topless banners wasn't any indication of how superficial I am, tsk.)

but what I got was "i'm gay but too afraid to admit...

And which part of that post claims I'm gay? I'm still kind of confused about that. I swear I've reread that post like twice and found nothing that states anything about my sexuality. Hmm.

so i'm gonna pick apart a harmless singer's music video...

And wait, you mean people who are afraid to admit they're gay pick apart videos? MY GOODNESS! HEAR THAT BLOGGERS! A LOT OF YOU OUT THERE ARE CLOSETED GAYS! START CRYING AND WIPING YOUR TEARS WITH RAINBOW HANKIES! Stupid.

And the idea of a harmless singer seems stupid. Is there a harmful singer to begin with? Oh wait, I take that back. I forgot about Mika Nakashima. Sorry!

because i have nothing better to do...

Yeah, I'm sure YOU have loads of better things to do. Why are you wasting time flaming me then? Hypocrite.

and a singer's music videos are how they are for real".

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, I am that ignorant. Tackey & Tsubasa must be hosts because of X~DAME~! The whole of Arashi must be one giant painting because of One Love! Ayumi MUST live in China because of GREEN!

Seriously, if you can't take a joke, leave. I've never said that she was a menses-unleashing crazy woman in real life. Putting words in other people's mouths isn't very classy.

Review the song dumbass, the video doesn't matter.

Wha? So I should do a PV review then ONLY review the SONG and not the VIDEO?

Excuse me while I go order a Big Mac and ask only for the bread and veggies. You know, because the patties don't matter. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.

And if the videos don't matter, why do you think the companies produce them? THEY DO MATTER. Stupid.

And onto the next comment, which I'm sure is from the exact same person! :D

[COMMENT NUMBER TWO]

This is regarding the Ayumi GREEN video post. Beginning to see the link everyone?

Clearly you guys are never satisfied.

I'd say all humans are never satisfied. But go on.

Dude you contradicted yourself.

I did?

First you say you don't like the lesbo shtuff then you call her prude for not doing some full on lesbian thing.

Hmm, how do I explain this. I am so confused. There's too much "shtuff" going on in my head. AHHH!

But seriously, it was my mistake. I am so sorry. Please spank me. HAPPY NOW? Tsk.

It doesn't have to be a man.

Oh but it does. Everything is better with a man. In Jpop at least.

Respect the director's creative approach or if you think you have a better idea or "vision" for Ayumi, go to Japan and talk to her.

Pay my airticket pretty please? I promise to come up with a really good "vision" for Ayu! :D

On a separate note, why don't you respect MY creative approach? You think these posts just come out of my ass? You don't even know the amount of time I spend fretting over what I should post. Sheesh.

Get over yourself you fag, if all the time you have is to dissect a video which has nothing to do with real life whatsoever then you should be gangbanged.

HEAR THAT BLOGGERS! WE ONLY HAVE TIME IN OUR LIVES TO DISSECT VIDEOS, AND WE'RE CLOSETED GAYS AND WE SHOULD BE GANGBANGED! AHHHHHH.

I don't see the logic, sorry. It must be because I'm too busy being distracted by my rainbow hanky I'm using to wipe away the tears of the trauma you've caused me! Boohoohoo!

If all the time YOU have is to read something which makes you angry AND THEN flame the person who posted it, then you should be circumsized. Twice.

I was feeling kind of stressed out at the beginning of this post, but now I feel strangely relaxed. Ah.

Of course, this is no indication of how most Ayu fans act. I've met quite a few of them and they're pretty mature and have a good sense of humor about the things I've posted on my blog. But some people, not only overzealous Ayu fans, just need a kick in the balls. TSK TSK.

(And I'm still kind of nervous about the IntlWota awards! Why aren't the nominations out! AHHHH!)

Labels:

5 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?