Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


VOTE!
Friday, December 5, 2008

First off...



THANK YOU FOR 80 SUBSCRIBERS!

All 80 of you will have the bestest Christmas and the happiest new year ever! Because you're so sexy and you'll have loads of awesome sex and everything else that is good in this world!

Those of you who want to have awesome sex in the new year, do SUBSCRIBE to my blog too! It's a great way to see whether I've updated so you can always be kept up to date with my insanity!

An update on my life! It's the end-of-year rush for all students so I've been busy rushing out my school projects and stuff. Also, the next week is term test week, so I'll be busy sleeping studying hard for my tests! So if there's no update please don't hate me. D:

Meanwhile, to keep you entertained, you can vote for the annual Raid awards! It's a special award to boost my ego. LOL. Nah, it's not (ok it sort of is), it's just a "poll" of sorts to find out what you like about my blog so that I can blog about things you like more next year!

The rules are fairly simple.
  • Comment on this post to cast your vote.
  • Anonymous votes are allowed.
  • You MUST vote for all 3 categories, otherwise your vote will be considered void.
So here are what you are voting for!

[Best Entry]
Choose 3, with 3 being your 3rd fave and 1 being your fave. You MUST choose 3 otherwise your vote will be void.

Example of a correct vote:

1: Mirrorcle world PV Review
2: Raid's Advice Column
3: The online merchant guide

The choices are:
[Fave Raid Hate]
Which of these artistes that I hate do you hate the most too? Which one do you want me to bitch about more? Choose only one for this category.
  • Hamasaki Ayumi
  • Nakashima Mika
  • KAT-TUN
  • Nishijima Takahiro (aka Nissy of AAA)
[Fave SQS Entry]
Choose 3, with 3 being your 3rd fave and 1 being your fave. You MUST choose 3 otherwise your vote will be void.

Example of a correct vote:

1: SQS 1
2: SQS 2
3: SQS 3


You can choose ANY of the first 15 SQS entries. A recap for you guys:

1: Alex and Shinae
2: Ohno X Nino kiss in Fukuoka Dome
3: Murakami Shingo of Kanjani 8
4: Alex
5: Ohno and Ikuta Toma in Maou
6: Arashi
7: AAA x Mizuno
8: Kanjani 8
9: Koda Kumi
10: Mukai Osamu
11: Hideaki Takizawa
12: Kitamura Kazuki
13: Kimura Takuya
14: James Kyson Lee
15: Narimiya Hiroki

Alternatively, you can choose to tell me that you think the SQS segment SUCKS and that I should remove it. xD

[Other comments]
Not so much for voting but please fill this section up!
  • How long is too long to wait for a new post? (1 day? 2 days? 20 days?)
  • Is my blog boring in any way? If it is, when is it boring? Why is it boring? How do you think I can be better?
  • What do you like about my blog?
  • Is the current blogskin attractive?
  • Does the risque (dirty) content of this blog offend you?
  • What else do you want to see from me?
So please vote and give me any comments you want. I've allowed anonymous voting so you can be as honest as possible with your suggestions! None of the comments will be published for this post, so no worries! I know it's kind of a hassle to fill up so much rubbish, but it'll really help me as a blogger! Thanks in advance for filling this up!

Will disallow comments once I think I have enough votes. LOL. I am such a loser.

0 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?