Raid My Minibar: Don't get laid. Get Raid.


SQS #014
Sunday, November 23, 2008

For this week's SQS, I have a not exactly Jpop, but still Asian guy featured. But he's Korean, and I've featured Alex twice before, so I figured it's the same thing.

So this week's feature is...



JAMES KYSON LEE

Most of you might know him as Ando from Heroes, and DAMN WHO KNEW HE WAS SO HOT? Everything about the picture was hot. Except maybe the weird old-looking lady beside him. Or the fact that he looks... fake down there. Is it possible for an Asian's bulge to look that.... round?

I feel dirty for saying that.

Of course there's more! And although these are already big enough, they are CLICKABLE TOO. So go crazy people!





I like how that girl in the first picture looks out creepily from behind him. Like "I R WATCHING YOOOU." Oh wait. My goodness! That makes her exactly like Mika Nakashima then! This post definitely qualifies as Jpop now. *nods*

Labels: ,

6 comments! Post a comment! I do this for free you know?